Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unless you want to be really bummed out at work. This is driving me crazy. Must... resist.... urge... to.... leave.... work..... early. Must... resist... urge... to... pretend... I'm...... sick!!!!!!

Ok, no more cams for Campari!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Well, I wouldn't have looked if you hadn't mentioned it. Bastard. <_<

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 16 2003, 12:21 PM)Well, I wouldn't have looked if you hadn't mentioned it. Bastard.

Seriously, though. Is this how it's going to feel all summer long? I don't know how I'll deal with this!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I can't take it. I'm going out to Costco.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 16 2003, 11:24 AM)I can't take it. I'm going out to Costco.
They sell boats there ? What kind ?
Trackers ?

Or knock off's.... Trackkars

·
Registered
83 Posts
think i had enough for a few days, shure to be ready by the
end of the week! had a great time this weekend. good to see
and meet some of you peeps over the weekend!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jun 16 2003, 12:27 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 16 2003, 11:24 AM) I can't take it. I'm going out to Costco.
They sell boats there ? What kind ?
Trackers ?

Or knock off's.... Trackkars

Nope. Just went for DVDs.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jun 16 2003, 01:39 PM)This should be us...
Is that a look out your window?

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 16 2003, 01:40 PM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jun 16 2003, 01:39 PM) This should be us...
I actually had to walk outside to take the pics. I bird made a CBJ thing on my front window. Blocked the view. Need to clean that......

There are alot of boats out there!! I can hear ppl yelling yahoooo.

I am almost done working ....think its time for a Captn & coke...sit out front & watch the world go by.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jun 16 2003, 02:37 PM)View from front window. Minus bird stuff.
The water sure is close to the house. Ever flooded?

Can you walk to the next island over there?

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jun 16 2003, 02:19 PM)QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 16 2003, 01:40 PM) QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jun 16 2003, 01:39 PM) This should be us...
I actually had to walk outside to take the pics. I bird made a CBJ thing on my front window. Blocked the view. Need to clean that......

I am almost done working ....think its time for a Captn & coke...sit out front & watch the world go by.
You're just plain mean!
I'm so jealous! Are you near that multi colored house that was for sale last summer? I love that area!

Captains, we need to set up a lake cam at their place!!!!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 16 2003, 02:49 PM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jun 16 2003, 02:19 PM) QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 16 2003, 01:40 PM) QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jun 16 2003, 01:39 PM) This should be us...

You're just plain mean!
I'm so jealous! Are you near that multi colored house that was for sale last summer? I love that area!

Captains, we need to set up a lake cam at their place!!!!
Not mean! Just sharing. The multi color house that was for sale (sold) is 3 houses north. We are on the same island.
Snow, no never flooded the house. The Island you see is Seaway. Thats way to far to walk.

View from the computer....again, just sharing....

Attachments

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jun 16 2003, 02:53 PM)Not mean! Just sharing. The multi color house that was for sale (sold) is 3 houses north. We are on the same island.
Snow, no never flooded the house. The Island you see is Seaway. Thats way to far to walk.

View from the computer....again, just sharing....
That is a beuatiful area!!!!

That view is AMAZING!!! Keep up the pics, I wanna live vicariously through your pics!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 16 2003, 02:55 PM)That view is AMAZING!!! Keep up the pics, I wanna live vicariously through your pics!

Forget the pics, ... I want to live in that house. Must be a pain to go grocery shopping though.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 16 2003, 02:57 PM)QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 16 2003, 02:55 PM) That view is AMAZING!!! Keep up the pics, I wanna live vicariously through your pics!

Forget the pics, ... I want to live in that house. Must be a pain to go grocery shopping though.
Walker's isn't far from there. I bet they get a lot business from the locals who just need a quick loaf of bread or gallon of milk or whatever!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts