Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Don't look at the lake cams!

2K views 43 replies 10 participants last post by  Snowbi-Wan 
#1 ·
Unless you want to be really bummed out at work. This is driving me crazy. Must... resist.... urge... to.... leave.... work..... early. Must... resist... urge... to... pretend... I'm...... sick!!!!!!

Ok, no more cams for Campari!

#3 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 16 2003, 12:21 PM)Well, I wouldn't have looked if you hadn't mentioned it. Bastard.

Seriously, though. Is this how it's going to feel all summer long? I don't know how I'll deal with this!

#5 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 16 2003, 11:24 AM)I can't take it. I'm going out to Costco.
They sell boats there ? What kind ?
Trackers ?

Or knock off's.... Trackkars

#7 ·
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jun 16 2003, 12:27 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 16 2003, 11:24 AM) I can't take it. I'm going out to Costco.
They sell boats there ? What kind ?
Trackers ?

Or knock off's.... Trackkars

Nope. Just went for DVDs.

#12 ·
QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 16 2003, 01:40 PM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jun 16 2003, 01:39 PM) This should be us...
Is that a look out your window?
I actually had to walk outside to take the pics. I bird made a CBJ thing on my front window. Blocked the view. Need to clean that......

There are alot of boats out there!! I can hear ppl yelling yahoooo.

I am almost done working ....think its time for a Captn & coke...sit out front & watch the world go by.

#14 ·
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jun 16 2003, 02:37 PM)View from front window. Minus bird stuff.
The water sure is close to the house. Ever flooded?

Can you walk to the next island over there?

#15 ·
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jun 16 2003, 02:19 PM)QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 16 2003, 01:40 PM) QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jun 16 2003, 01:39 PM) This should be us...
I actually had to walk outside to take the pics. I bird made a CBJ thing on my front window. Blocked the view. Need to clean that......

I am almost done working ....think its time for a Captn & coke...sit out front & watch the world go by.
You're just plain mean!
I'm so jealous! Are you near that multi colored house that was for sale last summer? I love that area!

Captains, we need to set up a lake cam at their place!!!!

#16 ·
QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 16 2003, 02:49 PM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jun 16 2003, 02:19 PM) QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 16 2003, 01:40 PM) QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jun 16 2003, 01:39 PM) This should be us...

You're just plain mean!
I'm so jealous! Are you near that multi colored house that was for sale last summer? I love that area!

Captains, we need to set up a lake cam at their place!!!!
Not mean! Just sharing. The multi color house that was for sale (sold) is 3 houses north. We are on the same island.
Snow, no never flooded the house. The Island you see is Seaway. Thats way to far to walk.

View from the computer....again, just sharing....

Attachments

#17 ·
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jun 16 2003, 02:53 PM)Not mean! Just sharing. The multi color house that was for sale (sold) is 3 houses north. We are on the same island.
Snow, no never flooded the house. The Island you see is Seaway. Thats way to far to walk.

View from the computer....again, just sharing....
That is a beuatiful area!!!!

That view is AMAZING!!! Keep up the pics, I wanna live vicariously through your pics!

#18 ·
QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 16 2003, 02:55 PM)That view is AMAZING!!! Keep up the pics, I wanna live vicariously through your pics!

Forget the pics, ... I want to live in that house. Must be a pain to go grocery shopping though.

#19 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 16 2003, 02:57 PM)QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 16 2003, 02:55 PM) That view is AMAZING!!! Keep up the pics, I wanna live vicariously through your pics!

Forget the pics, ... I want to live in that house. Must be a pain to go grocery shopping though.
Walker's isn't far from there. I bet they get a lot business from the locals who just need a quick loaf of bread or gallon of milk or whatever!

#21 ·
Thanks for sharing , Max. I'll get one of the rest room here. We do go to Walkers alot. But grocery shopping for the most part is Sams Club. Farmer Jack is just north of the Ferry. Not too bad.

View of Muskamoot , taken from upstairs guest room. This is just north of the Condo's. The view directly behind the house is the condo's.

Attachments

#25 ·
First off...thank you for sharing your wonderful view out your front window and I know that view first hand too!!!! Makes me feel so much better sitting indoors at work with a view of the building next to me.......NOT.

Didnt realize the water level was that low in the canal......looks like we wont be visiting unless its by car

#26 ·
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jun 16 2003, 03:49 PM)A sad, pathetic sight, isn't it??
At least you can see the bottom of your canal!
I judge the water level by the stains on the seawall!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.