Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Don't tell Laney

1K views 38 replies 8 participants last post by  captpeglegg 
#1 ·
Ok, so he only moved it a few feet. But he drove. Have pics to prove it. But,
the stupid A drive is dead. Can't post. grrrrrrrr
We are going to get a new one soon. Maybe tomorrow.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
Yeah, Nice car! Glad I found reverse with how close it was parked to the seawall, I was a bit nervous...

Sorry you couldn't make it to see the fireworks Laney. The view was great from the Sunbums yard!

Thanks again to the Sunbums for their hospitality. Sorry I didn't stay longer. I just didn't want to be too hung over for today... Had to wait in line about a 1/2 hour to get across the channel, but it was all worth it!

#3 ·
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Jul 6 2003, 11:51 AM)Had to wait in line about a 1/2 hour to get across the channel, but it was all worth it!

You could just cut in line like we unintentionally did on Friday.

#5 ·
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Jul 6 2003, 02:24 PM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 6 2003, 11:03 AM) Have pics to prove it. But,
the stupid A drive is dead. Can't post. grrrrrrrr
"A Drive" -- what's that for?

You guys really need a new camera, no offense. I don't even think they make the ones that store to a floppy disk anymore.

#6 · (Edited by Moderator)
We love antiques. Couldn't you tell? Yeah, its out dated, but the camera still works. Just can't justify spending hundreds on a new camera when the old one (like 3 or 4 yrs old) still works. And yes the computer is old, but still works (except that A drive thingy) so, for only 100 or so, we can get an A drive w/ USB port. It makes sense to me.
But we digress, this is about Wiz driving the Saleena.

#10 ·
QUOTE(puppetshow @ Jul 6 2003, 08:24 PM)Ya know, I believed you at first....

BUT

Why was MY Gas tank empty

Ummmmm, errrrrrrrr. OH! Cuz it probably has a leak from when you got stuck on the ramps. Yeah, thats it. You have a leak. You should get that checked.

#11 ·
QUOTE(puppetshow @ Jul 6 2003, 08:24 PM)Ya know, I believed you at first....

BUT

When we were there Friday I suggested moving the car somewhere and hiding it.

#12 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 6 2003, 08:30 PM)QUOTE(puppetshow @ Jul 6 2003, 08:24 PM) Ya know, I believed you at first....

BUT

When we were there Friday I suggested moving the car somewhere and hiding it.

See how bad they are Laney???
We didn't hide it, just moved it.

Bad Snowmaker, bad boy!

#13 ·
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 6 2003, 08:32 PM)Bad Snowmaker, bad boy!
Oh, OK. Who's the one who had to talk you out of keying it??

#17 ·
ok I believe you...

But I really want to know if he just "moved" it or took it for a spin...

fess up peeps

#18 ·
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jul 6 2003, 08:39 PM)ok I believe you...

But I really want to know if he just "moved" it or took it for a spin...

fess up peeps
Well, when I was there I didn't so much as breathe on it.

I just cant believe you are able to get on and off the ferry and over those bridges without bottoming-out.

#21 ·
Thursday night, huh???

ummm....no................

THAT night I remember down to every last detail....

#22 ·
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jul 6 2003, 08:51 PM)Thursday night, huh???

ummm....no................

THAT night I remember down to every last detail....

Darn. It was worth a shot. OK, It was Snowmaker. He said you said we could. Thats my story I'm sticking to it.

#23 ·
OK, Right hand is on the Bible! I only moved it! I may have taken it for a ride but the fireworks were gonna start soon and I was already half in the bag...

Besides, I know that beautiful car is your baby and I wouldn't take it for a ride without your express written permission...

If I can't get that, I would love to have you take me for a ride in it with the top down someday!

I'll trade you a ride on my boat and or Jet-Ski for a ride in the Saleenamobile!

#24 ·
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Jul 6 2003, 10:32 PM)If I can't get that, I would love to have you take me for a ride in it with the top down someday!
Her top, or the car's?

#26 ·
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Jul 6 2003, 10:32 PM)OK, Right hand is on the Bible! I only moved it! I may have taken it for a ride but the fireworks were gonna start soon and I was already half in the bag...

Besides, I know that beautiful car is your baby and I wouldn't take it for a ride without your express written permission...

If I can't get that, I would love to have you take me for a ride in it with the top down someday!

I'll trade you a ride on my boat and or Jet-Ski for a ride in the Saleenamobile!

ok. deal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.