1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The network will be here tomorrow!!!!!
ha ha ha!!!

JK!!!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
I have no concept of what day it is. Like the GM shutdown guys from a couple weeks ago I have two weeks off. Fortunately it's for a good reason and I'm spending the days hanging with my son. Tonight's the first night it really hit me that I can stay up late and not "get in trouble" tomorrow.

Though just for fun I should show up at my old job tomorrow morning, smelling like day-old beer, unshaven, stinkin' like a whore and asking why some jerky-a$$ fool has taken over my office!!!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good night all I have to be up soon.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Good Night Girlie.

Some of you peeps better stay up to keep me company because I know I am not going to be able to fall asleep...again.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Thank God I don't. For the first time in a LONGGGG time. Of course, Campari Jr. will be jumping on the bed before I know it, asking me to turn it to "Rolie Polie Olie" or some crazy Disney stuff!

G'night to all who have to get up early.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
I let my son Jeremy have a friend sleep over---they are still up --- making a FORT out of his bunkbed

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jul 23 2003, 12:30 AM)Some of you peeps better stay up to keep me company because I know I am not going to be able to fall asleep...again.
Hi guys! Just breezed in real quick.

Looks like you've been having fun tonight Laney ~ Excellent!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jul 23 2003, 12:31 AM)I let my son Jeremy have a friend sleep over---they are still up --- making a FORT out of his bunkbed

Saleena, forts are the best when you're a kid! The more elaborate the better!!!!

My son's just getting into them. Maybe tomorrow night I'll make one with him. Take over the whole living room and hallway.

I'll be up with ya for a bit, but I feel tomorrow knocking on my door. Along with all the chores associated with it!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Hi Shannon

School tonight?

Yes, forts...The last time they made a fort I had to sleep in it with them....haha! Kids are THE BEST!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Sleep is for wimps!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

YEP.

How's your night goin' Capt'n RON?

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ Jul 23 2003, 12:40 AM)Sleep is for wimps!
I agree. Except when I have to work the next day!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Yeah - school and some company for a little while

btw ~ the last time MY kids made a fort in the living room I went to put the chairs back in the kitchen and accidentally hit the corner of the wall with the chair and took a big a$$ nick out of it <_< I was like UGGH! Could of cried...

Oh Well!
NBD now!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
I'm hanging in there. Had a pretty interesting couple of days. I'll fill you in later.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ Jul 23 2003, 12:49 AM)I'm hanging in there. Had a pretty interesting couple of days. I'll fill you in later.
That "later" may be tonight...I may call you if I can't sleep

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I'd just like to point out that I wasn't in here. I'm in bed by 10:00 most work nights.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 23 2003, 07:06 AM)I'd just like to point out that I wasn't in here. I'm in bed by 10:00 most work nights.

And the first online in the a.m.......So that's your secret...early bed time, hhhmmmm....I'll pass
'til school starts <_<

1 - 18 of 18 Posts