Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you stretch at work really good; and your bra pops off...

how the HELL did this thing just detach?

Off to the bathroom to clip these bad boys back down...

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Don`t have that problem ...but I hate when I stretch, lean back and don`t stop leaning until I hit the floor...... just happened ....omg

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
I go visit Pauligan and she can't keep her hands off my winkie!!

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
I hate it when mr. wiggly slides through the front of my whity tighties. I got to do the Zulu dance to get him back in with out using my hands. Cant do it manually people will think your a weirdo pervert. Or I mean theyll catch on.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Nov 11 2003, 04:03 PM)you stretch at work really good; and your bra pops off...

how the HELL did this thing just detach?

Off to the bathroom to clip these bad boys back down...

i have a front clasp that pops open if the twins get squished together (like when i clap). hate that!

i'm with ya chicka!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Just get rid of the bras! Who needs em' anyway?

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Nov 11 2003, 05:39 PM)Just get rid of the bras! Who needs em' anyway?
Yep!! Pretty much what I think.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
QUOTE(jewels @ Nov 11 2003, 05:59 PM)people are thoughtless, spineless, selfish, inconsiderate, lying, selfabsorbed, cowardly, idioTs!!......

Well if you feel that strongly about it, go ahead and keep wearing one...

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
All the guys on the board must be focusing there telekinetic mental powers for good. Ok if we get enough people together maybe we can get all the bra's in the world to pop off....hmmmm... this could be really useful for bikini top's in the moot.....I could sure save money on beads...hmmmm

Focus Daniel san! wax on bra off.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
QUOTE(Cadmonkey @ Nov 11 2003, 06:43 PM)All the guys on the board must be focusing there telekinetic mental powers for good. Ok if we get enough people together maybe we can get all the bra's in the world to pop off....hmmmm... this could be really useful for bikini top's in the moot.....I could sure save money on beads...hmmmm

Focus Daniel san! wax on bra off.
Awwwwwww Sh!!!!!!!!!!!!t!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I'd think I would be the one that would happen to~
My straps always fall down.....drives me crazy....actually nothing ever stays up on my shoulders <_<

Wiz and Hammer.......if we never, ever wore bras we would look like the native woman in National Geographic~

Bras=Perky Boobies

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
when your sit, and you crunch your nuts

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
I hate it when I just took a big drink, then read a thread like this....

You guys crack me up!!! LOL

Pauligan, you didn't happen to take a lil ole picture with your camera phone did you... so you can share with the rest of us???

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Nov 11 2003, 08:37 PM)when your sit, and you crunch your nuts

god that sucks big time...............ouch

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Nov 11 2003, 04:03 PM)Off to the bathroom to clip these bad boys back down...

Yeah, we wouldn't want those things wreaking havoc on the city.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts