Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You go to search for an old thread and it's dis-ca-peared?

<_<

Really, what I was going to add to the previous "don't you hate it when" thread is this:

I slept for crap last night because I was DETERMINED not to take cold medicine or tylenol pm (afraid to be come addicted..
)

so, I finally drowsed into unpleasant dreams of friends I had when I was 6 I bursted awake at 7:40 (have to be to work by 8) so I'm rushing around getting ready, and blearily grab my perfume and "squirt" full damn squirt into the face... HEAVILY smelling my perfume today.

(made it here by 8:17)

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
squirt in your face

sorry found that humorous

i too had some funky sleep while your sick dreams too.
ex: i was at the mall, and there were tree's inside there filled with monkeys, and all the registers were in the trees and the monkeys were working them?

and a cpl other , but seems when your sick, you have some wierd a$$ dreams

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Dec 31 2003, 09:33 AM)squirt in your face

sorry found that humorous

i too had some funky sleep while your sick dreams too.
ex: i was at the mall, and there were tree's inside there filled with monkeys, and all the registers were in the trees and the monkeys were working them?

and a cpl other , but seems when your sick, you have some wierd a$$ dreams
Sh!t I must be gettng sick because I dreamed that me and you well never mind!!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
btenn lives!!!

And... you dreamt you and Eddie WHAT??

lmao!

What, what what????

Now a dream of you and I, on the other hand, can surely be understood

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Dec 31 2003, 08:29 AM)You go to search for an old thread and it's dis-ca-peared?

Really, what I was going to add to the previous "don't you hate it when" thread is this:

I slept for crap last night because I was DETERMINED not to take cold medicine or tylenol pm (afraid to be come addicted..
)

so, I finally drowsed into unpleasant dreams of friends I had when I was 6 I bursted awake at 7:40 (have to be to work by 8) so I'm rushing around getting ready, and blearily grab my perfume and "squirt" full damn squirt into the face... HEAVILY smelling my perfume today.

did you wake up with my morning phone call? I tried to call you on my way into the office this morning... but you did not answer!

I hope you are feeling better today and ready for tonights festivities.... you, tom and eddie are all sick....
I may be partying by myself... or with MS!!! **sending get better thoughts your way**

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
did you wake up with my morning phone call? I tried to call you on my way into the office this morning... but you did not answer!

I hope you are feeling better today and ready for tonights festivities.... you, tom and eddie are all sick....
I may be partying by myself... or with MS!!! **sending get better thoughts your way** [/QUOTE]

this must be the reprocusion of pauligan manana and me having that 3 way togeether, it was pauligans idea

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh HELL NO, chiquita!! I woke up super happy and ready for the fun! Seriously! I will bring it on! you just watch!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Dec 31 2003, 09:00 AM)Oh HELL NO, chiquita!! I woke up super happy and ready for the fun! Seriously! I will bring it on! you just watch!
i have faith in you sista!!!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yay!

**doing the butter churn**

Yes, perpetuating my own thread! I hate it when that happens...

It's going to be a LONG day at work... nobody is here and there is nothing to do at the moment...

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Dec 31 2003, 09:08 AM)Yay!

**doing the butter churn**

Yes, perpetuating my own thread! I hate it when that happens...

It's going to be a LONG day at work... nobody is here and there is nothing to do at the moment...

i know... i am in the same boat (hee hee) as you are.... no one here today AGAIN~ not too much to do and i am getting antsy for this evening... to bad we could not meet at PF Changgs for lunch and get the party started early....

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Dec 31 2003, 09:44 AM)btenn lives!!!

lmao!

What, what what????

The dream with me and Eddie well I drempt that I ran into him up at Score one night and we hooked up and went back to my boat but he had (E.F.) equipment failure <_<
and as far as dreaming about you they say some dreams come true!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ Dec 31 2003, 09:19 AM)QUOTE(pauligan @ Dec 31 2003, 09:44 AM) btenn lives!!!

lmao!

What, what what????

The dream with me and Eddie well I drempt that I ran into him up at Score one night and we hooked up and went back to my boat but he had (E.F.) equipment failure <_<
and as far as dreaming about you they say some dreams come true!

you must not have "done it" for me bobby !

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Dec 31 2003, 08:53 AM)QUOTE(pauligan @ Dec 31 2003, 08:29 AM) You go to search for an old thread and it's dis-ca-peared?

)

I may be partying by myself... or with MS!!! **sending get better thoughts your way**
MananaII
maybe pauligan, manana, and myself should not have had that 3way, it was pauligans idea, now look she got us all sick <_<

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
lmao! you guys, this is the first thread i read this morning! lol!!
hope ya'll feel better and have fun tonight!

i hate it when i mean to get up early, but when morning actually comes i get lazy and don't want to get out of bed so then when it comes time to leave i am scurrying about the house like a chicken with its proverbial head cut off. lol!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Dec 31 2003, 08:39 AM)Thanks to Schmo for this one:

Smiley Back~Cute
ROTFLMAO!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts