Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lol...

soooooo...... this morning I decide to put on the rare occurrence of "granny style" panties....

**cough**

quite comfy...

just now I stretched in my chair at work and reached back to ensure my shirt was covering the top of my pants and...

realized that my shirt was pulled up, pants were low and the grannies were visible about THREE INCHES worth!!

My gift to my co-workers.... lol...

have a gander and my large a$$ panties, guys!! lol!

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
too funny!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
holy crap!!!! lol that is too funny!
and yes, had that happen to me... ARGH!!!!!!

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
No pic's???

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
I thought you burned those grannie panites in the fire last year at you party? you have bought more?? WTF!!! You are so lucky i am not there to harrass you today!

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Apr 8 2004, 09:30 AM)
I thought you burned those grannie panites in the fire last year at you party? you have bought more?? WTF!!! You are so lucky i am not there to harrass you today!

Yep, I remember watcing those burn! I'm horrified that more exist! Sounds like it's time for another party!

For the record, never had that happen to me though, but I imagine that it would suck. All the more reason to burn em!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Apr 8 2004, 08:30 AM)

Sounds like we need to have another party!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts