Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For me, I hate it when I secretly steal a Mr. Goodbar or two from the lady's cube across the building, only to have her come back and bust me doing it. And then, this is the part I truly hate the most. Unwrapping the morsel, popping into mouth and biting my lip so horrifyingly that it is separated and blood is seeping out. Still feeling like I should go get stitches.... BIG OWIES!!

Come on, inspire me!! What do you hate?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
... you fart JUST before you sit down, especially on the toilet. Your head ends up in the "cloud".

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Boss, boss, come out come out wherever you are!!

Your hubby has a growing obsession with the butt air as of late.

He needs some plugs I think.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Hey! I'm not the one who started this thread.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Pauligan - did the bite atleast make the lip swell to a sexy, sultry, pouty look that most women would die for?
Suck on some ice for a while - that'll stop the bleeding.

I hate it when I ask a women when the baby is due to find out she's NOT pregnant
DOH!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Today I hate when others take out their problems on innocent people......sorry

I bite the inside of my mouth all the time.......I have one of those lovely clicking jaws........

I stole my daughters' candy bars over the weekend and ate them cuz they were fighting over them.....problem resolved! Ended up giving them money to get more though <_<

OMG! Shandog! I've done that many times....I feel soooooo stupid when they give me that, "Thanks, it's just fat" look.

·
Registered
317 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 28 2003, 01:13 PM)... you fart JUST before you sit down, especially on the toilet. Your head ends up in the "cloud".

I hate when the ice tray is left empty!!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Shondong, I have a lopsided bottom lip due to a frisbee accident in my troubled youth... so this perhaps will balance it out for the day or two..

I've learned NEVER to comment on the pregnancy thing... even when it seems it may be completely obvious

Also love it when I leave something on my floor in the night, like a fan, forget about it and trip over it in the middle of the night on the way to the poddy.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I hate it when, you get up in the morning after sex and you cant hit the damn toilet---- guys understand this one!

its even worse if you dont know what her F'ing name is!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(mirth @ May 28 2003, 01:25 PM)I hate it when, you get up in the morning after sex and you cant hit the damn toilet---- guys understand this one!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i hate it when you come out of walmart and you've parked far away from everyone but there's a car pulled up next to yours and there's a big guy standing between the 2 cars and he's like 'i thought that was you when you walked in so i waited for you to come out.'

yeah, a stalker. some dude who remembered me from being the 'wrif girl' at wild woodys and has both the calendars i appeared in. i was like,'uh gotta go!'

this just happened!!!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ May 28 2003, 12:25 PM)Also love it when I leave something on my floor in the night, like a fan, forget about it and trip over it in the middle of the night on the way to the poddy.
LMAO
...Been there, done that!!

I hate it when I do something really stupid like walk right into the screen door/glass door of a doorwall thinking it's wide open

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I hate it when I've finished the last bite of my Swiss Cake Rolls. They just don't make these things big enough.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 28 2003, 12:28 PM)QUOTE(mirth @ May 28 2003, 01:25 PM) I hate it when, you get up in the morning after sex and you cant hit the damn toilet---- guys understand this one!

It's worse when you do know her name and just don't care what her name is!!!! College days you wake up see her there and go out into the living room and your roommates are eating Alpha-Bits or whatever and laughing their a$$es off at you for making a 2 am 2 sheets to the wind decision!! Whatever happened to having your buddies back???

Although I have to say that I've been there and "never" stopped my buddy just for the sheer entertainment value!!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Threecrabs, sorry about your crappy day yesterday...

I bet if CK rouses herself she can put us all to shame here and make you laugh your a$$ off and feel even a little bit more better..

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ May 28 2003, 01:25 PM)Also love it when I leave something on my floor in the night, like a fan, forget about it and trip over it in the middle of the night on the way to the poddy.
GOD I HATE THAT!!!!!!!!!! AGERRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(mirth @ May 28 2003, 12:25 PM)I hate it when, you get up in the morning after sex and you cant hit the damn toilet---- guys understand this one!

This pee thing is absolutely correct. You have to go and once the flow starts there is absolutely no stopping it. The catch is that you can have like 2 or 3 seperate streams going and you have no idea or control of where it is going! Devastating especially if you've tossed on a pair of jeans.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I hate when your in the express line at the Stupid Market, and the person in front of you has 3 items and wants to write a check, plus, they havent a pen so have none of it filled out yet, plus they dont "believe" in having thier DL# printed on thier check and they need to be asked for thier D/License, and they cant find it. As many times as these people go through this they dont even think to get this stuff ready ahead of time to make the process easier on them as well as quicker for everyone else in line, all they do is sigh in frustration as if we were being a problem for them!

Great now I am all worked up!!!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ May 28 2003, 01:38 PM)QUOTE(mirth @ May 28 2003, 12:25 PM) I hate it when, you get up in the morning after sex and you cant hit the damn toilet---- guys understand this one!

This pee thing is absolutely correct. You have to go and once the flow starts there is absolutely no stopping it. The catch is that you can have like 2 or 3 seperate streams going and you have no idea or control of where it is going! Devastating especially if you've tossed on a pair of jeans.
haha

Especially after drinking and you are still drunk.... that is why I just open the doorwall and let it fly. Hope the neighbors aren't watching.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts