Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, dont read this if you get grossed out by fecal stories, but hey, we all like lake st. clair, so it should be no biggie.

My daughter swallows a penny, and my wife freaks out saying we gotta call poison control. She calls and the guy says, no biggie, as long as it went down, she'll prolly pass it.

BUT...............you have to make sure she passes it be examining her stool.

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? so now we have to put saran wrap under the toilet seat for her to go on, then put the stool in a ziplock bag, and then smoosh it in the zip lock bag with a rolling pin (which will be thrown out soon, i know theres a barrier of plastic protecting it, but i dont care!!!).

I didnt read anything about this in the job description when applying for fatherhood!!!

If anyone else is thinking about having kids, you have been forwarned!!!! (public service announcement 2389).

·
Registered
585 Posts
Been there done that...dont want the t-shrit. But yes thats what you have to do. GOOD LUCK!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
But if you find the penny, is it still concidered good luck?

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 13 2003, 07:20 PM)But if you find the penny, is it still concidered good luck?

i'll give it to you and you tell me how lucky it is, hahaha.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
littlewing!... not funny, but funny...
luckily it didn't get lodged, and I'm sure it'll pass... you fecies picker througher you...

My son went thru a sticking things up his nose phase... got a die cast army box stuck up there once... like stuck stuck. Doctor had to numb his nose and take this real long tweezer thing to get it out...

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
It's important that penny comes out...sorry you have to be the one to look. All I can say is put some Vick's under your nose for the dirty deed.

I'll skip my swallowing coins story and save it for another thread.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Last year my son swallowed a marble and my wife made me take him to the emergency. Got the same advice, and I got to keep the x-ray. It will come in handy for when he has girl friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
OMG that's nothing......I remember the time I thought my 1 year old drank paint thinner I grabbed him in a New York second and pratically drowned his face under the faucet only to realize that he reeeally didn't swallow anything. Not to mention the call to poison control......He was like what the Fu*K is going on w/ you.!! I freaked out. Now I just look for danger signs and figure it'll all work out......but talk about losin it!! No more now I see him grabbing and trying to drink stuff I watch him like a hawk!!

Totally can relate tho......

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Little Wing,

LMAO!
I just told Dawn about your post, and she informs me that your daughter (Hailey) ate the penny because my talented daughter (Rachelyn) showed her a magic trick where she pulls a quarter from Hailey's ear and eats it. She then tells Hailey "never do this"

Sorry dude, if you want, I'll send Dawn over with the ziplock and the rolling pin

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol, hey, what are cousins for.........

ugh, i was definitely "mouth breathing" when looking for the abe last night

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Brings new meaning to the term "penny pinching".

1 - 14 of 14 Posts