Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,435 Posts
OMG that's nothing......I remember the time I thought my 1 year old drank paint thinner I grabbed him in a New York second and pratically drowned his face under the faucet only to realize that he reeeally didn't swallow anything. Not to mention the call to poison control......He was like what the Fu*K is going on w/ you.!! I freaked out. Now I just look for danger signs and figure it'll all work out......but talk about losin it!! No more now I see him grabbing and trying to drink stuff I watch him like a hawk!!


Totally can relate tho......
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top