Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, dont read this if you get grossed out by fecal stories, but hey, we all like lake st. clair, so it should be no biggie.

My daughter swallows a penny, and my wife freaks out saying we gotta call poison control. She calls and the guy says, no biggie, as long as it went down, she'll prolly pass it.

BUT...............you have to make sure she passes it be examining her stool.

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? so now we have to put saran wrap under the toilet seat for her to go on, then put the stool in a ziplock bag, and then smoosh it in the zip lock bag with a rolling pin (which will be thrown out soon, i know theres a barrier of plastic protecting it, but i dont care!!!).

I didnt read anything about this in the job description when applying for fatherhood!!!

If anyone else is thinking about having kids, you have been forwarned!!!! (public service announcement 2389).

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 13 2003, 07:20 PM)But if you find the penny, is it still concidered good luck?

i'll give it to you and you tell me how lucky it is, hahaha.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.