Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in case any one is coming down to the Trenton channel to Walleye fish, most people had fish I talked to Jigging guys was doing better than the hand liners. Last Saturday there were about 40 to 50 boats on the river by Edison.
Mike
Erie Angler

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I believe so if not Erie Metro Park is just down the road. The water is a little higher than last year I live on a canal in Gibraltar and the water looks good this year the crappie are hitting in the marinas around the boats that stayed in all winter.
Erieangler.com

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I sure did if everything is right we have filled a 5 gal bucket full right now the shiners are in and the seagulls are thick and your boat will get a white wash we get fish in the canals early it dose not freeze because of the warm water discharge from Trenton Edison we keep our boats in year around. There was 18 families living on there boats year around in Humbug marina.
Mike
Erie Angler

·
Registered
241 Posts
Ripping,

Elizabeth Park opened on April 1st. I am hoping to get down there after work today but if not there is always the long weekend next week!!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do you really think Walleye swim up river? It seams that they were at Peach Island about 2 weeks ago. I thought Gobies only went north. Ha ha just kidding

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thanks FishTremble, I think next week is a must one more Question does that bait store/gas station have good shinners.....? thanks for the reply.........

1 - 10 of 10 Posts