Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay boys and girls let's do it again! Down Town St. Patty's parade....the caravan is hooking up at Harbor Club North at Crocker and Jefferson (by Gino's Surf)...we will meet there at 10:00am sharp! We will do our annual shot then take off!!!!!

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
I wasn't there last year, is this happening on Wednesday or Saturday or what?

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's tomorrow, Sunday at Noon...Nancy Whiskey is the best!

·
Registered
485 Posts
I had thought about going, but I have never been to a parade downtown before, so I wondered about how long it takes? I have a couple other things that I have to do this afternoon, so I am not sure I have enough time.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
BEAUTIFUL WEATHER for a PARADE, huh?

We're heading down about Noon with the kids. They already got their green outfits, beads & hats ready to go!

After the parade (about 4PM) I'm running the kids home, then coming back down.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
What a great time it is going down to the parade!! Anyone that has never gone has got to go down there next year! It's even way better than St. Patty's Day. The only thing that sucked really was the weather but eh, I guess you just drink more and then who the f cares!! Nemo's was the best they had a huge tent, by far the best looking peeps. The only thing is at $4 bucks a beer you spend a small fortune!! <_<
Thank god there are still some nice guys out there that will still buy drinks and not try and get into your pants!!
Well I didn't stick around long enough to find out!
It's like "Thanks for the beer dude uhh gotta go to the bathroom, see you later".....
After Nemo's eveythings a blurr to me.....

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
yes it was a good time! and those $4 beers went fast...mostly because I kept spilling them <_< I think I was jinxed...I managed to buy 5 beers and spill 5 beers

My best investment yesterday was the balloon belt with a big eyeball on it.
Thanks Joe and Pegleg and BRBD!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Fun day down at the parade! Weather wasn't all that great...but it still turned out to be an awesome day!

Cotty, B2B, and some other peeps got everyone inside the tent at Nemo's to raise their glasses and yell Social it, was hilerious!

I met Nancy who owns Nancy Whiskey's...she is crazy!

Thanks for the ride Big Tree and Jewels!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Mar 15 2004, 11:43 AM)Fun day down at the parade! Weather wasn't all that great...but it still turned out to be an awesome day!

Cotty, B2B, and some other peeps got everyone inside the tent at Nemo's to raise their glasses and yell Social it, was hilerious!

I didn't know B2B was there. Thanks for the help if you were there helping.

I think it took about 5 tries to get the whole tent going at once. We really needed hammer there because the duration of the social. LOL

It was a fun time had by all and I am paying for it today. Glad someone made the suggestion of eating or it would have been even worse this morning.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Nemo's was a trip for sure. As soon as Dookie and I made it to the tent to buy a beer we where pushed into the beer table. All you saw where Dookies feet coming up off the floor. Man I was pissed and it took a lot for me not to pound one of those kids. But had a great time giving candy out to the kiddies and the Irish food was great

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(cotty @ Mar 15 2004, 11:58 AM)I think it took about 5 tries to get the whole tent going at once. We really needed hammer there because the duration of the social. LOL
didn't know you were going. I had a boat club meeting at 2.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(cotty @ Mar 15 2004, 12:58 PM)QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Mar 15 2004, 11:43 AM) Fun day down at the parade! Weather wasn't all that great...but it still turned out to be an awesome day!

I think it took about 5 tries to get the whole tent going at once. We really needed hammer there because the duration of the social. LOL

It was a fun time had by all and I am paying for it today. Glad someone made the suggestion of eating or it would have been even worse this morning.
Oh...I meant Wetbar...sorry!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Mar 15 2004, 12:29 PM)QUOTE(cotty @ Mar 15 2004, 11:58 AM) I think it took about 5 tries to get the whole tent going at once. We really needed hammer there because the duration of the social. LOL
didn't know you were going. I had a boat club meeting at 2.
I didn't know I was going until 4am the night before at Peglegs.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
We enjoyed the parade on the bus, but had to bail for Grandma's Bday and to drop of the kids. By the time we completed all the above, everyone had gone home so we missed the party. <_< Oh well, next year!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Mar 15 2004, 12:54 PM)QUOTE(cotty @ Mar 15 2004, 12:58 PM) QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Mar 15 2004, 11:43 AM) Fun day down at the parade! Weather wasn't all that great...but it still turned out to be an awesome day!

Oh...I meant Wetbar...sorry!
Whoa, you had me scared for a minute! I thought that I may have had SO much to drink that I not only don't remember going down town, but I hallucinated being at work on Sunday. <_<

It's nice to know that I'm on your mind Dawn.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Mar 15 2004, 06:05 PM)It's nice to know that I'm on your mind Dawn.

Lucky you!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts