Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok this was my afternoon nap today

It's a nice day and I'm swimming around under water under my boat with Cassie on the back deck sorto' reading and sorto' paying attention to me. I'm not swimming really deep and don't know how deep the water is. I'm about 3 or 4 feet underwater and I decide to swim up to the surface. I hit my head on the bottom of my boat and loose my breath and am in a state of delirium and start to sink. I sorto' realize what's happening and decide again to surface. I can see cassie sitting on the back of the boat. I surface, but not completely and loosing consiousness and sink again. I awoke while sinking.

any ideas??

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Maybe you watched the movie Titantic just one to many times?

Or, maybe it means your head over heels in love and that you realize that you would rather leave this world first before Cassie because you couldn't go on a single day without her?

Or, maybe in your dream you just thought that you bumped your head on the bottom of the boat and you didn't notice that Cassie was sissing on the back of the boat holding an oar..... haha

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Maybe it's due to stress ... not to sound negative.

But the not being able to keep your breath or stay above water. I know how stressed you have been lately with things. Same as us. Trying to stay afloat so to speak. Break even...(coming up to the surface)....Just a thought.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
QUOTE(bikinigirl @ Apr 22 2004, 07:11 AM)Maybe it's due to stress ... not to sound negative.
Good point!! Stress can take a toll on ya...
You just said the other I believe in a thread that maybe you wouldn't be able to put the boat in this year if you didn't find a full time job... I thought that was you who said it????
Maybe your worried and your sinking away from your boat because of lack of work and so on??? And in your dream you want to be with Cassie on your boat and you can't afford it.. Just a thought...

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Sinking:
is a sign you have paid too much. Shop around next time.

Swimming
is a lucky omen if you do it naked. In a suit and you will soon be blushing socially.

yacht
your highest hopes will be realised if you see yourself enntertaining on a yacht.

drowning
drowning is not a good omen for bussiness matters. But if you, or the person drowning, are saved you will soon recoup any losses.

boat
see a boat and it symbolizes your life, so the other details
should be interpretted accordingly. If it is calm waters life will be smooth. Stormy or murky waters and you're in for a rough ride. A sinking boat suggests a hidden danger round the corner.

My personal note:
It's more about your "struggle" of putting
your boat in the water. And Cassie is there in the dream "doing nothing" because she'll be there no matter what you do.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
yOU ARE ALL WRONG!!!!
HAZY IS SINKING DEEPER INTO LOVE.......
HE IS GOING TO POP THE QUESTION.......
BUT IS IN NEED OF A WINNING LOTTO TICKET
HE IS SINKING ....SINKING ....SINKING

USE A CIGAR BAND AND JUST DO IT

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Taxman @ Apr 22 2004, 09:33 AM)yOU ARE ALL WRONG!!!!

not yet, maybe in about another year or so

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Maybe it means you are going to get humped by a dolphin??

Don't ask where that came from it just sounded funny in my pea brained head to me.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Apr 22 2004, 08:33 AM)yOU ARE ALL WRONG!!!!

I agree! Hazy the only reason why she didn't help you out of the water is because she was too busy staring at the diamond and why you kept going up and down is because you are thinking about Cassie's answer, will she say yes or will she be disappointed in my choice and say no.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Kat @ Apr 22 2004, 03:47 PM)she was too busy staring at the diamond
Diamond
a chip from a glass glued to tin foil is more like it.

to give you an idea, by this time last year, I made ten times what I have made so far this year almost exactly. But yaknow, I am doing pretty good for being broke. I have a nice house and three cars and nice boat (dry, but still nice) a big garage and so many other things. I'm doin' ok as compared to some.
Dolphin Marine is paying the bills at the moment, so I'm ok.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
It's not about what you make but who you are and what you stand for and how you treat others.
I know what it's like to be broke but working a lot and having $ doesn't solve the problems. When I was working a few jobs all of the time and bringing in a lot of money I didn't have a lot of time and it could of been part of the reason why my husband (x-husband) cheated on me. I was just too busy working. So the bottom line is that money isn't everything and it's not always happyness.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
That dream is very complex but, I am willing to analyze it for a small fee ($500). Don't worry that is what friends are for!!

Really dreaming wierd stuff is normal, I do it all the time!

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
He seems to understand that money isn't everything more than anyone I know, and I think (hope) he understands that I feel the same way. I am with him for the amazing person he is and not for what he has. Diamond, CZ, or a chip of glass, what really matters is spending our lives together.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(Cassie @ Apr 22 2004, 09:29 PM)He seems to understand that money isn't everything more than anyone I know, and I think (hope) he understands that I feel the same way. I am with him for the amazing person he is and not for what he has. Diamond, CZ, or a chip of glass, what really matters is spending our lives together.
She lies like a rug~

She wants the insurance policy to be void if she swims with it.......The rock is so big
She is SINKING >>>>SINKING.......sinking

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Apr 23 2004, 12:00 PM)QUOTE(Taxman @ Apr 23 2004, 09:53 AM)
She lies like a rug~

She's not lying. She's just Naieve <---Sp?
Like I REALLY think is cares~

I can pick on you thru her because you know I'm just having fun~NOT
DO it.....Besides you were the one asking for anwser to your dreams.......You know it...do it....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts