Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
OK
I haver been having disturbing dreams as of late
I have had some dreams of my ex-fia' lately, all about the good times, laughing and being a nice normal couple..

But 1, they are just dreams,she is a nut case..SO !.

I am thinking I am missing intamacy, the feeling that someone loves you as you do them, missing the feeling of appreciation, admiration towards each other, just the aura of a loving couple.
I am not saing I would ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever think of her and I having any relationship, since she is a pyscho liar hose beast b*tch wh*re dirty tr*mp wallet snifing sl*t who is deceptive to all around her..

I think I am realizing, heck i am half way to 70 in a month, and I have no significant other, no children, no established normalcy in my life to keep me humble, grounded, and wake up for a reason , to provide and take care of my loved ones...

I have many friends I cosider very dear, My sister, her husband, are so lucky, both great people, great kids...
I envy them as well as my buddy Kevin (p29) and Sarah, they have each other as well as Jr. A great kid, and a great family, You have the XO's The Dailey's, The Mongo's The Bill272's ,threecrabs & co,. Garydebs, who are picture perfect as family can be....That is so awesome, I envy you for your poise (sp) and ability to teach your children the basic right and rwrong....and to be great examples to others...

You have Shandog, Traveler, Lainey, Lisa c-girl(jon)who are single parents and are exemplory in there attitude, and performance as parents, dealing with adversaty, and always succeeding.
I applaud all of you...
I only hope I have the chance, and day to be half the people you are. I remeber waking up in the morning having he morning coffee, knowing that the person sleeping in the bed loves me, trusts me, and is glad I am here to make coffe for them.. I am just wondering when will it be my time to experience all the wonderful things you are... You all are truley blessed !

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Apr 30 2004, 10:38 PM)I only hope I have the chance, and day to be half the people you are.
You already are

Don't be so harsh on yourself.....I hope you meet that special someone soon so you aren't sitting home on a Friday night, posting and feeling lonely.

Really, you are a good lookin' dude. You know how to make people laugh. You're also sincere with a big heart....So conquer that dream and go get her~

by the way, feelin' left out
but, you'll be thinking of us this Summer when we are all partying at Metro.....

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Eddie,
We love you! No need to rush into anything it will come to you when you least expect it.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Eddie, I know very much what you are talking about. I have Cassie now and our relationship is totally incredible, but it has not always been so. I actually started talking to her because she was soooo unrelated to my life in every way that she was an escape and way too young for me to even consider being with. Continue to be the person that you are and don't look for it and you might be suprised or it might turn out to be a long time old friend that fits you best. One thing is for sure, don't try and don't expect and keep doing the things that make you happy and you'll run into her. Cassie is the first girl that I am dating that is actually dating me as well in I can't even remember how long, so watch out for those girls too. DO NOT PUT IN MORE EFFORT THAT THE OTHER PERSON!!! The harder you try, the more valuable it will become to you and the less valuable to the other person. I am not saying don't try, just don't devote your life to the pursuit. I remember how you feel. Stop it!!! It will drive you crazy. It did me. Give me a call if you want.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Ed-to you from the king of complicated relationships. You are who you are. Don't ever settle for less than what you think you deserve. Keep looking. When you least expect it something will happen.

Never be afraid to demand the most from someone you are interested in. I've made a lifetime of trying to find someone who will make the most difficult decision and pick me. Failed so far. From 1st wife choosing between me and money, to 2nd wife choosing me or pedophile brother and psycho italian family, to asking someone to choose between their country and ideology and so on to the situation you know I'm in now.

Some people are destined to go through life receiving snatches of happiness. There is a method to the madness. The more I look the more I see that and accept the way things are. There is a reason you are here, find your mission. I'm lucky I will always have 2 daughters to share with but I also want to come first for a change in someone elses life. Time tells and you never know where your next surprise is coming from. Enjoy the up times and truly relish them and don't take them for granted. They are kind of like oasis' in the desert, drink from each one because you never know when your next drink is coming.

Dude you need a new focus. You need a new life plan which doesn't involve a wife or kids. Just let that stuff come. Save some cash and travel with me. You need to drink some life experience man away from the everyday that you are used to!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
hey eddie u loose my # again ,, ?? had a bon fire and single women over here waiting on u to show.. last nite.

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Apr 30 2004, 10:38 PM)I am just wondering when will it be my time to experience all the wonderful things you are... You all are truley blessed !
Eddie,
Thanks for all your kind words!! Marriage and children
are definitely to be cherished.
Hang in there Dude Your time will come!!!
Dr. XO is off at work now and I'm sure she will respond later.....
Happy Saturday!!!

XO

·
Sponsor since Sep. 08
488 Posts
Eddie, It is time for Cocktails with your dreams.
Life is Good and Summer is about to begin!!!

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob @ May 1 2004, 06:34 AM)had a bon fire and single women over here waiting on u to show.. last nite.
Thanks for the invite, Rob <_<

I'm feeling the love in here today...

Eddie, your time will come, my friend. The best advice I can give you is to cherish what you have and don't dwell on what you are lacking in life. You are young, healthy, successful and have a huge circle of friends and family that love and support you.

That's a hell of lot when you really think about it.
Let's tee it up soon, bud.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Eddie , your a wonderful person and Im sure you will find someone special soon!! Hang in there , life only gets better!!!

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
Eddie,
If I wasn't with Rhonda, I'd be ALL OVER you, man!!!
We'd make beautiful music together, memories, children...etc.

I am NOT gay NINJA....I just think Eddie's hot

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Eddie

I don't know why it hasn't happened for you yet, it just doesn't seem fair to me. Someone who wants to love and be loved and have children and the whole family package should be able to be blessed with these things. You are a wonderful, kind hearted, funny, silly, generous, considerate, and handsome man and I scratch my head at why the marriage and family deal has not happened for you - really

In some way there's a plan, as to why things happen in our lives the way that they do - you may not know it know or see it for what it is right now but this really truly is the best time of your life. You have your freedom to come and go as you please and you can spend your money on whatever you please and have no one to answer to or be responsible for besides yourself - the grass always seems greener on the other side, and I've been on both sides of the fence, but I really and truly believe that down the road this WILL happen for you - and then your life will take on a whole different purpose. So for now, live for Eddie - take care of Eddie - spend money on Eddie and relish in the moment bc when the family gig happens for you down the road you will NEVER EVER be able to be selfish of your self and your time like you can now.

And BELIEVE ME - in 5 years when you're married and have a 2 year old snot nose running around and one on the way you're gonna look back at these years and go "Boy did I have it made in the shade!" lol

When you have a wife and a wonderful relationship you'll know how much work and sacrifice it is to have that and you will appreciate it so much more and will have a much better outcome bc you wanted this so bad, and it will happen......just enjoy today for today and know that you are loved and appreciated by lots of people and one day your ship will come in

we
you!!!!

xoxoxoxo
shannon & the shan pups

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
This is the BEST thread I have read in a long time

Eddie - thanks for the kind words. I hope you realize that you are VERY SPECIAL.

SOME THOUGHTS FOR YOU

" P.S. I LOVE YOU"

Love is like wildflowers. It's often found in the most unlikely places.

To get more out of life, give more of yourself.

Don't be afraid to go out on a limb. That's where the fruit is.

You'll learn more about a road by traveling it than by consulting all the maps in the world.

When fate shuts a door, come in through the window.

No failure is ever final--nor is any success.

If you're doing your best, you won't have time to worry about failure.

Dreams come true for those who work while they dream.

No one is guaranteed happiness. Life gives us time and space. It is up to us to fill it with joy and meaning.

Do for others with no desire for returned favors. We all should plant some trees we will never sit under.

True wealth is what you are, not what you have.

Almost all of our unhappiness is the result of comparing ourselves to others.

We can't do much about our appearance, but we have total control over the kind of person we become.

To change everything, simply change your attitude.

Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.

Carrying a grudge is like a run in a stocking--it can only get worse. Forgiveness is the answer.

When you remember how hard it is to change yourself, you begin to understand what little chance we have of changing others.

Instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers, why not gather your own bouquet.

A friend is a person who knows all about you but likes you anyway.

Love is like a beautiful garden. It requires regular care.

The people on this planet are not standing in a line single file. Look closely. Everyone is really standing in a circle, holding hands. Whatever you give to the person standing next to you eventually comes back to you.

Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.

P.S. I love you

I have that hanging on my wall - I read it nearly every day. Good Stuff.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(Ken Neeley @ May 1 2004, 12:23 PM)Eddie,
If I wasn't with Rhonda, I'd be ALL OVER you, man!!!
We'd make beautiful music together, memories, children...etc.

I am NOT gay NINJA....I just think Eddie's hot

That is the best offer I have had ever !!!

Thanks all, just was a little down, no big deal, I am fine, but it is nice to lnow, to be reassurred that you have wonderful friends, and people do see you, and do care about you.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Well, Eddie, you make me cry!! (I'm a sucker for a guy revealing true feelings). Anyway, my professional opinion is:

You need to get laid!!

No really, YOU NEED TO GET LAID!!

No really, really, you made me stop and think when I heard your story. I do feel very blessed to be where I am. All you single people always look like you're having such a good time without a care in the world just ready and willing to go to the next party. All of us married with children crowd hear about a party and immediately start thinking about babysitters and dinner for the kids and the guilt trip about not being with the kids enough. Life with a husband and children is hectic and crazy and filled with responsibilty. You never have a minute to yourself or someone you don't need to explain to. Heck, I can't even pee without someone barging in!!

But it's worth it and I know what you mean about wanting someone to share this life with. I understand the lonely part and what I think is this: when you are truly complete within yourself, your soul-mate appears. I think committed relationships are about growth and 2 people challenging each other to be even better and grow more. Like Jack Nicholson said to Helen Hunt "You make me want to be a better man". That's why marriage is so hard and the divorce rate is 50%. You are constantly faced with a dilemma, fight the opposition or take the opportunity to grow. If you constantly fight, you're not hearing the message. Unless there's infidelity, addiction, abuse or serious mental illness, it's really a learning experience.

Having said all that, and risking sounding like a shrink, you have to look into your own heart to answer the question "Why isn't this happening for me?" Perhaps the trouble has been the past and too much bitterness or fear to really be open to a relationship. Maybe the time hasn't been right. Maybe you want it so badly that you you can't see it even when it's right in front of you. That part is for you to understand for yourself. In the meantime, cherish your friends and what you've built for yourself already. It aint half bad. And I'll send you lots of love and think good thoughts for you while you prepare for the ride of your life!!!

Just my .02.

Dr. XO

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ May 1 2004, 03:30 PM)" P.S. I LOVE YOU"

Love is like wildflowers. It's often found in the most unlikely places.

Don't be afraid to go out on a limb. That's where the fruit is.

You'll learn more about a road by traveling it than by consulting all the maps in the world.

When fate shuts a door, come in through the window.

No failure is ever final--nor is any success.

If you're doing your best, you won't have time to worry about failure.

Dreams come true for those who work while they dream.

No one is guaranteed happiness. Life gives us time and space. It is up to us to fill it with joy and meaning.

Do for others with no desire for returned favors. We all should plant some trees we will never sit under.

True wealth is what you are, not what you have.

Almost all of our unhappiness is the result of comparing ourselves to others.

We can't do much about our appearance, but we have total control over the kind of person we become.

To change everything, simply change your attitude.

Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.

Carrying a grudge is like a run in a stocking--it can only get worse. Forgiveness is the answer.

When you remember how hard it is to change yourself, you begin to understand what little chance we have of changing others.

Instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers, why not gather your own bouquet.

Love is like a beautiful garden. It requires regular care.

The people on this planet are not standing in a line single file. Look closely. Everyone is really standing in a circle, holding hands. Whatever you give to the person standing next to you eventually comes back to you.

Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.

P.S. I love you

I have that hanging on my wall - I read it nearly every day. Good Stuff.
Laney-

I've been waiting for you to post that........
these are my favorites:

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
QUOTE(Dr. XO @ May 1 2004, 06:08 PM)"Why isn't this happening for me?" Perhaps the trouble has been the past and too much bitterness or fear to really be open to a relationship. Maybe the time hasn't been right. Maybe you want it so badly that you you can't see it even when it's right in front of you. That part is for you to understand for yourself. In the meantime, cherish your friends and what you've built for yourself already.
"Why isn't this happening for me?"

awesome words Dr. XO-

I ask myself the same question ALL THE TIME.

I believe that god has some master plan for me and I need to be patient and wait for Mr. Right.

In the meantime...I have 3 beautiful children to take care of and several great friends to spend time with and parents that love me.

Even though I'm alone, I'm really NOT alone and life is good!!

Hang in there Eddie! You're a great guy and IT WILL HAPPEN for you when you least expect it!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts