Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright last night I had some pretty funky dreams.. Tom said i screamed out in my sleep a few times... but the one I remember, is..... I was in a hot air baloon with CBJ and he was goofing around.. i fell out and started falling to the ground, but my alarm went off RIGHT before i hit the ground.... any interpetations??? What does falling in a dream mean?

Oh yeah, i had a bad dream about birds too... but we will not go into that one.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
supposedly, falling drems mean that you feel not in contrtol of something. Flying dreams relate to freedom. I have no idea about the balloon or CBJ though.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Last night I had a dream that I was on one of those reality dating shows. Ya know the ones where the guy has to pick from 3 differant girls and vice versa? Yeah well the idea was great, but ALL THE GIRLS WERE BUTT A$$ NASTY!!!!! I remember being REPULSED..... and this was in my dream. Am I being told that the rest of my life I'm only going to have nasty girls to choose from??? SAY IT AIN'T TRUE!!!

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Nov 25 2003, 08:58 AM)Oh yeah, i had a bad dream about birds too... but we will not go into that one.
Were they carrying q-tips in their beaks?

Mini

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
My Dream dictionary says:
Balloon
Seeing a balloon floating off into the sky means you will be involved in projects that take time to come to fruition. Landing, it spells changes in your bussiness affairs. Getting into the basket of a hot-air balloon means pleasant times on on the way. The more it ascends, the better things will be.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i've head some pretty wierd dreams, too, lately... and i will leave it at that. lol!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
the dream dictionary states for falling:
Dreaming of falling is very common. It is a symbol of fear in real life, perhaps failing at work or your love life. Falling often expresses a need to let yourself go more and enjoy life more. Dreaming of falling can often stem from isolation: however successful you are, you can still feel isolated and this dream is common among professional men and women. Falling in the dream is an unfulfilled need for support and affection. It's a dream that often occurs when the dreamer is feeling mis-understood or not accepted in a situation.
Dream of falling a long way and you can expect quite severe reverses in life in general. Falla hsort distance and things won't be so bad. Land without hurting yourself and your set-backs will only be temporary. Get hurt and you're in for a hard time, I'm afraid. If you see others falling, you can count on a promotion at work.
Fall out of bed and it's sign you're being over-sensitive. Fall on the floor and it's warning not to trust one of your friends. Fall into water and you can expect money troubles.
Free Fall with a parachute and your love life will run smoothly, but if it fails, someone you were relying on is about to let you down.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
twice now both recently.. I've had a dream of spiders just crawling all over me, big thick hairy spiders. Even when I wake up, I find myself still thinking they're on me, and I'm frantically trying to brush them off...

Other than those two lately, my favourite dream was the one where Eddies schlong grew to the floor!>.. hahaha...

you know Cyndi... I used to dream that I was sliding down a railing, I'd get to the end and fall and fall and fall into this black space... always wondered about that one.
'
Pirlgirl, what does my spider dream mean?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I have never dreamt I am falling
, but I could fly
I had a good dream about something the other day, but now i don't remember what it was about <_<

How about being kidnapped? I always wake up freaked out.....

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Nov 25 2003, 10:48 AM)my favourite dream was the one where Eddies schlong grew to the floor!>.. hahaha...
This book is good, but, sorry, all it says for spiders is:
Spiders are a good luck sign. Kill one and good news is coming. See it spinning and money is on the way. Climbing a wall and the things that matter to you the most will go well. A spider in a web warns you that someone close to you is simply using you.
for INSECTS in general:
An obstacle dream. Get rid of them or kill them and your troubles are easier to sort out than you think.
black hair:
Dream of black hair and you will renew old aquaintances.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
i dreamt sunday night that i was at a gas station trying to exchange marlboro light 100's for ultralight 100's. the gas station was at 14 and gratiot . shell. the guy working the counter was CHUCKIE from that horror movie from the 80's. but he was retarded. he kept going on and on about being in the special olympics.

jason dreamt that he was out west somewhere, trying to drive and there were a bunch of cacti (cactusses'?) in his way. and when he tried to go thru them they just moved out of his way.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Ok, my dreams the other night were that someone stabbed me with a sword right through my foot, and then through my arm.......

I think you have nightmares when you are hot at night.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Nov 25 2003, 08:58 AM)I was in a hot air baloon with CBJ and he was goofing around.. i fell out and started falling to the ground, but my alarm went off RIGHT before i hit the ground.... any interpetations??? What does falling in a dream mean?
Sounds like you've fallen for CBJ.

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Nov 25 2003, 09:38 AM)i've head some pretty wierd dreams, too, lately... and i will leave it at that. lol!
Me too, for about the last week. Very vivid, entertaining but strange.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Nov 25 2003, 08:58 AM)Alright last night I had some pretty funky dreams.. Tom said i screamed out in my sleep a few times... but the one I remember, is..... I was in a hot air baloon with CBJ and he was goofing around.. i fell out and started falling to the ground, but my alarm went off RIGHT before i hit the ground.... any interpetations??? What does falling in a dream mean?

Oh yeah, i had a bad dream about birds too... but we will not go into that one.
Granted my dreams are ALWAYS bizarre! But i dreamed i was getting into a hot air balloon too, night before last. I have never dreamed that before.

Oh well, i think my subconscious mid is just twisted, has been for a long time!

Interesting thread. I think the only time I've ever put any weight on what i dream is when someone i love, who is now passed, comes to visit me. Maybe it's just the intense feelings of loss that make the dream so powerful to me.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Patti said shes glad you fell out, you shouldnt be taking balloon rides with her husband.

How ever I had the exact identical same dream, but we were all naked and covered in nacho cheese. We wernt in a balloon basket we were at the Pink Flamingo, the room was full of empty beer cans and carry out containers.

Mmmmmmmmmmm Nachos.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Pirlgirl.... thank you
for the interpetition- i usually can not remember my dreams...but last night they were so real.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Nov 25 2003, 12:01 PM)

Wow! and she even had time to do her hair, makeup, and wedding veil?????

1 - 20 of 23 Posts