Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Listening Live on the web wrif.com.
They are ripping on The jobbieNooner pics.....
I won't go into detail....

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
On JobbieNooner.com......
The lack of TALENT in the pics.
The pics of just guys.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
playing drops of Johnny Z.
and ripping on the ice luge, chicks with close on, and 20 guys around.....

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
seriously, those two guys have hit the wall age and attitude wise

they are becoming more like old complaining grampas and do not resemble the active young fun people they started out as

·
Registered
557 Posts
wish I could've heard it...I only listen to them on the way to work 6-7 am <_<

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
As they were going through the pictures, Drew said "If I see one more picture with a man in it, I'm officially cancelling JN!"
I thought it was pretty funny...

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(Big Kahuna @ Jun 30 2004, 12:43 PM)Get a grip Goose- you gotta admit- it is a sausage fest. They are as funny as they've ever been.
yes the ratio is lopsided, but thats what you get when you hang out in front of the zmans boat with your tongue hanging out looking for a flash, i was on the island and saw quite a few hotties

drew and mike in general are getting old, same with howard stern, not just the jobbie nooner thing, a lot of comments they make in general, they are still funny at times but they act like they are beyond or better than the jobbie nooner thing or partying in general

·
Registered
7,842 Posts
A little trivia ! In the tri county area in the age group of 20 to 40 their are 120 guys to every 100 girls. Pretty much explains why it's a sausage fest where ever you go ! So when a chick gets dumped or when she dumps you and doesn't seem fazed it's because she has 20 more sausages standing in line along with a few chicks too!

·
Registered
17 Posts
i wonder what the statistics are on male vs. female boat owners. add in the fact that JN is known for nekkid women you are likely to get 100+ guys per chick.

drew and mike were hilarious in their critique of the pics.. they seemed dismayed that there wasn't enough pics with people flashing and the jobbienooner.com site was so slow.

why doesn't zman or someone have them on their boat for J2? i bet mike in his 'minister of fantasy' mode could get lots of girls to flash. those guys are celebrities around here.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i think d&m are hilarous. the spot they did was cool, although the rippin on johnny z was more for show than for know.
zman rocks no matter what.
jn IS SHOULD be sponsored by ECKRICH or KOWALSKI, if youknowwhutimean!!! it's the truth. but to rip on z... not so much cool.

·
Registered
17 Posts
they weren't ripping on z at all. i listened to that whole bit on the radio. they were playing his drops though. where did they get zman audio? i want to make a zman soundboard in flash. i sent johnny a PM like.. a year ago but he never got back to me :-( and i dont know him personally.

how fun would it be to have a web page where you can click a button and hear 'ahhhhhhhhhhhh shiiiieeeeeeeeeet'

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
to US it isn't ripping on jz. johnnyz IS the moot!
to D&M public, they do. i think johnnyz ROCKS!!! where do they get the audio? well, i guess if i say where, i'll be misconstrued again about this or that or whatever. but in the mainsteam, they have people out there (whether you know it or not) taping it. honest.

but then again, i've been accused of not knowing what i'm talking about, so take it for what you'd like.

IMHO: goooooooooo jonhhy z!!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
The drops are from a story ch 4 did on jobbinooner two years ago I believe.

I didn't think they were ripping on him they were just playing his drops.....which I was laughing my a$$ off along with everyone else in my office. The rest of the day there was "hey gull island I think we have a party here" being yelled over the cubicals.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
The funny thing is that he even works those lines into normal conversation. We were at Tin Fish last night and I got to met him again (each time I've met him, he always seems like he thinks he's meeting me for the first time) and he'd throw in an "all night long" and such.

Seems like a real great guy though.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
jobbienooner.com is theslowest site in the world wide web. I went in there after 11 last night and it wasn't any faster than 4 pm in the afternoon. Maybe D&M need to go to BRBD picture site.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts