Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever tried this drink before and if so how was it?????

Hop Skip and Go Naked Punch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RELATED LINKS
Cool Summer Cocktails
10 Tequila Cocktails

This beer punch will make your tailgaters cheer.

Ingredients:

Six 12-oz. cans of beer
1 pint of Canadian whiskey
One 12-oz. can of frozen lemonade concentrate
2 liters of lemon-lime soda

Preparation:

In a gallon container add beer, whiskey and frozen lemonade (and optional lemon-lime soda).

Stir and serve over ice.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Feb 24 2010, 07:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Has anyone ever tried this drink before and if so how was it?????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RELATED LINKS
Cool Summer Cocktails
10 Tequila Cocktails

Ingredients:

Six 12-oz. cans of beer

Preparation:

In a gallon container add beer, whiskey and frozen lemonade (and optional lemon-lime soda).

Stir and serve over ice.
I can't imagine doing that to a good six pack of beer, but I guess everyone has there own taste.. LOL

·
Registered
6,423 Posts
We had a similar drink.

A pitcher of lemonade a pint of vodka and a can of beer. It was also called strip and go naked.

When I fell of the top of a bus at the 1984 world series I had been drinking that concoction.

Reason number 47 why I don't drink anymore.

Matt

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(ColPepper @ Feb 24 2010, 07:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Feb 24 2010, 07:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Has anyone ever tried this drink before and if so how was it?????

RELATED LINKS
Cool Summer Cocktails
10 Tequila Cocktails

Ingredients:

Six 12-oz. cans of beer

Preparation:

Stir and serve over ice.
I can't imagine doing that to a good six pack of beer, but I guess everyone has there own taste.. LOL

I'm too busy avoiding imaging Rich Hop Skip and Go Naked to consider the drink!

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
QUOTE(ColPepper @ Feb 24 2010, 07:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Feb 24 2010, 07:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Has anyone ever tried this drink before and if so how was it?????

RELATED LINKS
Cool Summer Cocktails
10 Tequila Cocktails

Ingredients:

Six 12-oz. cans of beer

Preparation:

Stir and serve over ice.

I can't imagine doing that to a good pint of canadian whiskey

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Away Point @ Feb 24 2010, 07:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(ColPepper @ Feb 24 2010, 07:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Feb 24 2010, 07:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Has anyone ever tried this drink before and if so how was it?????

RELATED LINKS
Cool Summer Cocktails
10 Tequila Cocktails

Ingredients:

Six 12-oz. cans of beer

Preparation:

Stir and serve over ice.

Why do you do it??????

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(tcg @ Feb 24 2010, 07:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We had a similar drink.

A pitcher of lemonade a pint of vodka and a can of beer. It was also called strip and go naked.

When I fell of the top of a bus at the 1984 world series I had been drinking that concoction.

Reason number 47 why I don't drink anymore.

Matt
Car and telephone poll are reason #1 on my list.

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Feb 24 2010, 07:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Away Point @ Feb 24 2010, 07:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(ColPepper @ Feb 24 2010, 07:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Feb 24 2010, 07:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Has anyone ever tried this drink before and if so how was it?????

RELATED LINKS
Cool Summer Cocktails
10 Tequila Cocktails

Ingredients:

Six 12-oz. cans of beer

Preparation:

Stir and serve over ice.

Why do you do it??????

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
QUOTE(Away Point @ Feb 24 2010, 08:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Feb 24 2010, 07:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Away Point @ Feb 24 2010, 07:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(ColPepper @ Feb 24 2010, 07:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Feb 24 2010, 07:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Has anyone ever tried this drink before and if so how was it?????

RELATED LINKS
Cool Summer Cocktails
10 Tequila Cocktails

Ingredients:

Six 12-oz. cans of beer

Preparation:

Stir and serve over ice.

Why do you do it??????

·
Premium Member
1,657 Posts
I used to carry around a 4 gallon cooler with spigot on the boat specifically for this. My recipe was one 30 pack busch light, 1 half gallon popov vodka, and a bunch of packs of kool-aid. It was always really good, but people got way to drunk way to fast on it because it went down so easy.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(TwinFins @ Feb 24 2010, 10:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I used to carry around a 4 gallon cooler with spigot on the boat specifically for this. My recipe was one 30 pack busch light, 1 half gallon popov vodka, and a bunch of packs of kool-aid. It was always really good, but people got way to drunk way to fast on it because it went down so easy.

I can imagine

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
QUOTE(Big Dog @ Feb 24 2010, 11:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(fitsus @ Feb 24 2010, 07:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I can't imagine doing that to a good pint of Tennesse whiskey

There Kevin, I fixed it for ya

That too, thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.