Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do to the fact that tonight is the biggest bar night of the year and the cops will be out in force, I will not be drinking! So if anyone needs a ride home tonight, please don't hesitate to ask. I will take as many people home that needs a ride! I want to see that everyone gets home safely!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
wow thats really nice of you .. going to get a room at some dump called ruthes motel close by if its to dumpy though i might need a ride to comfort inn , 2 .5 miles away. and i allways tip the driver. could you post or pm cell #

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
At the moment I am at peglegs with a slight hangover and thinking of cracking open a beer, just one.

Tonight I'm not sure if I will have 1 or 10, but thanks for the offer Mike.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I've actually been concidering not drinking tonight too. Its just not worth the risk. Also, I'm so hung over every Thanksgiving that I can never really enjoy the food.

·
AKA gcalan
334 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Nov 26 2003, 06:08 PM)wow thats really nice of you .. going to get a room at some dump called ruthes motel close by if its to dumpy though i might need a ride to comfort inn , 2 .5 miles away. and i allways tip the driver. could you post or pm cell #
Don't stay at Ruth Motel. It's a complete sh!t hole. You'd be better off taking a cab down to the little mack/i94 area where there a bunch of hotels.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Nov 26 2003, 01:09 PM)I've actually been concidering not drinking tonight too. Its just not worth the risk. Also, I'm so hung over every Thanksgiving that I can never really enjoy the food.

Good point!!!

Think I will take it real easy tonight and be able to enjoy the parade and all the great food tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
I am going to drink wine tonight. I drink it slower and it doesn't mess me up the next day.

Since Jeff won't be drinking he can drive me home.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I too am a designated driver. Although I WILL have a few beers early in the night. Maybe one an hour, and nothing the last hour I'm there. Like 3-4 beers over the whole night.
Gotta know your limit..............

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Nov 26 2003, 01:08 PM)wow thats really nice of you .. going to get a room at some dump called ruthes motel close by if its to dumpy though i might need a ride to comfort inn , 2 .5 miles away. and i allways tip the driver. could you post or pm cell #
go anywhere BUT the ruth motel !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You are right Snowmaker, It isn't worth the risk! I have a CDL license and the legal limit for me is half what it is for someone that only has a regular drivers license!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
eddie is it that bad?? ruth motel???? fill me in

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I can even make return runs tomorrow to get your car if needed!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
There are quite a few people that have told me they will not be drinking tonight....This might just be the most sober LSCN party yet

I wonder how the pictures will turn out???

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Nov 26 2003, 01:22 PM)This might just be the most sober LSCN party yet

This will be the complete opposite of the HCN party!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I will still have just as much fun and I will still be taking lots of pictures to post!

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
I've got to keep it to a minimum cuz we're leaving for up north in the morning. Being in a car for 3 hours, hung over doesn't sound appealing.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Nov 26 2003, 01:19 PM)eddie is it that bad?? ruth motel???? fill me in
IT IS THE NASTIEST OF THE NASTY !

it is a total scum, slum motel, it should be condemmed.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
eddie??/ whats up with that place ? bugs ? cock roaches? crack heads?? tell me man i need to make a reservation . somewhere if not at there then comfort in or somewhere...

any one ever stay there? i just found on street finder and drove past ,didnt look at it that close though

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Nov 26 2003, 01:24 PM)QUOTE(Dookie @ Nov 26 2003, 01:22 PM) This might just be the most sober LSCN party yet

This will be the complete opposite of the HCN party!

I'm sure you can find a way to fall in the water again snow!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
thanks eddie you just helped me make my decison on where to stay ,, not there,,,!! i almost was going to too .gald you said something...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts