Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
These were told to me by the Lawers

1) Never admit to having a drink EVER!!!! You say I'm Sick!
2) Yes Sir, them to death, be respectful!
3) Once handcuffed.....your on your WAY to jail!
4) Tell them your going to get sick and ask to pull over!
The cops hate to drive around with puck in the back!
5) Put your finger in your druck face and puke, force hard!!
......two main reasons, it takes 30 mins for the booze to get in your blood, you will blow higher at the station, and stalling.
6) when you get to the station ask to go to the restroom your sick! Puke again, get it all out! Wash your face and have a seat, when they knock.... stall....they will open the door to hide you on the pot....stall!
7) Blow....tell them that it is wrong your just sick! ask to do it again.....then still say your sick, and ask for the supervisor blow again!
8) Say the test is wrong and ask for a blood test!
9) You get to ride to the Hosp. for the test....Fri or Sat they are busy you get to have a seat in the waiting room....go to the bathroom...wash your face .....stall!

After all this,
You spent the min time in the cell!
(Maybe not transfered to the county)
You gave your lawer the most ammo possible!
If they don't give your the third "blow" or Blood test you might win on procedure!
MOST Important they have to take the lowest reading!!!
With luck you tossed your cookies a few hours ago and your levels will be lower!!!

Your other option is to do nothing and sit in a bright, cold jail cell all night and meet bubba

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
So keep some of Snowmakers sammiches handy to help you with the puking part!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(CBJ @ Apr 25 2003, 11:54 AM)JUST TRY AND LOSE'EM. AS SOON AS YOU SEE FLASHERS GUN IT.

that works!!!! and it is a reason to tell the cops why your weaving around,.....your sick!

·
Registered
419 Posts
you say not to admit, but what do you say when they smell it on you? does this lawyer recommend passing on the roadside breathalyzer?

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Focker @ Apr 25 2003, 11:55 AM)Trying to remember all that when drunk will be a challenge. Thanks for the tips!!!!
I'm told handcuffs are sobering!!!!
Drunk driving is a bad trip

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Apr 25 2003, 09:54 AM)JUST TRY AND LOSE'EM. AS SOON AS YOU SEE FLASHERS GUN IT.

IF YOU CANT LOSE'EM, PULL OVER AND FIGHT'EM. SCREAM STUFF LIKE YOU DONT OWN ME. ILL SUE YOU AND YOUR HOLE DAMN DEPARTMENT. TRY AND KICK'EM IN THE BALLS. WHEN THEY FINALLY GET YOU IN THE BACK SEAT, BANG YOUR HEAD ON THE WINDOW AND SCREAM A HOLE BUNCH THEN SPIT ON THEM UNTIL THEY EITHER PULL YOUR SHIRT OVER YOUR HEAD OR IF YOUR LUCKY THEY'LL SPRAY YOU WITH MACE!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(Loud454 @ Apr 25 2003, 11:56 AM)you say not to admit, but what do you say when they smell it on you? does this lawyer recommend passing on the roadside breathalyzer?
you have to take it!
that test is not used!!!!EVER!
YOUR SICK NOT DRUNK!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I think the best advice is to not drive when you've had too much. Pace yourself and drink water.

I actually got pulled last weekend and was given the breathalyzer. But because I only had a few drinks over a 6 hour span and I had two bottles of water before I left, he was forced to let me go.

·
Registered
419 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Apr 25 2003, 10:58 AM)QUOTE(Loud454 @ Apr 25 2003, 11:56 AM) you say not to admit, but what do you say when they smell it on you? does this lawyer recommend passing on the roadside breathalyzer?
you have to take it!
that test is not used!!!!EVER!
YOUR SICK NOT DRUNK!

you don't have to take the roadside....you can pass on it, but if you are found to be impaired, there is a greater penalty for passing on the roadside. i am not sure of the specifics, but i think it tacks on another 2 points. i don't know, i just went through this sh*t last night, i told the truth, did what he asked and it worked out. i just don't think i am even going to risk it anymore. there is too much to lose and it is not worth it. i f i even think there is a question that i would blow over a .08 - i am not driving. period.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Does anybody have one of those blower things? I thought you used to be able to get them but not sure how accurate they were. It would be good to have on our outings...

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Apr 25 2003, 11:08 AM)Does anybody have one of those blower things?

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Apr 25 2003, 11:08 AM)Does anybody have one of those blower things? I thought you used to be able to get them but not sure how accurate they were. It would be good to have on our outings...
Budcouch's cousin bought one. Works pretty good. The sheriff said it is a lot better than the one that they use.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
QUOTE(Loud454 @ Apr 25 2003, 10:56 AM)you say not to admit, but what do you say when they smell it on you? does this lawyer recommend passing on the roadside breathalyzer?
That's another good reason to have some of those sammiches. The smell of peanut butter and mayonaise will kill just about anything else!

·
Registered
419 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Apr 25 2003, 11:08 AM)Does anybody have one of those blower things? I thought you used to be able to get them but not sure how accurate they were. It would be good to have on our outings...
you can buy them for around 300 bucks. i can't remember the catalog though. we looked into it in college more for a joke. but from what i've heard, they are still not as accurate as the ones the cops get issued, but they still give you a pretty good idea of where you are at....

·
Registered
419 Posts
QUOTE(Focker @ Apr 25 2003, 11:10 AM)QUOTE(pauligan @ Apr 25 2003, 11:08 AM) Does anybody have one of those blower things? I thought you used to be able to get them but not sure how accurate they were. It would be good to have on our outings...
Budcouch's cousin bought one. Works pretty good. The sheriff said it is a lot better than the one that they use.
huh? i heard opposite. who knows.....

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Apr 25 2003, 11:11 AM)That's another good reason to have some of those sammiches. The smell of peanut butter and mayonaise will kill just about anything else!
... or whitecastles!!!!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Apr 25 2003, 11:09 AM)QUOTE(pauligan @ Apr 25 2003, 11:08 AM) Does anybody have one of those blower things?

knewit!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I can call the cops and invite them to the bar and give the real thing a try!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts