Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
August 8th
Noon

$5 a person to join nothing wild best hand wins. Last stop you can buy up to 2 more cards (must discard what you replace) for a fee. It will be a BW3 run we will start at the BW3's located at 15 and Utica at noon come gassed
up and ready to go. Stops will be Novi, Westland, Lake Orion, and Mt Clemens. Everyone is welcome to attend and enter. last year winner won something like $350 so it might be worth a Sunday afternoon.

Crusiers are welcome.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Sounds like fun. I think we may be in...as long as that mean ol' Damn Yankee doesn't go.
j/k DY...

DD - call me if you're gonna go

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Aug 4 2004, 01:21 PM)Sounds like fun. I think we may be in...as long as that mean ol' Damn Yankee doesn't go.
j/k DY...

Since your supposed to be sarcastic most of the time, I'm not sure how to take that!

·
Registered
530 Posts
let me see how I'm feeling on Sun. Sat night might get kinda crazy. If I'm not feeling bad and there's a few of you going I guess I'm game. I just sold the gixxer, but I still got the old katana.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Well since I was trying to get a ride together for Sunday in the other thread anyway………I'm in!!
Now I don't have to plan it!!
Thanks Cotty!!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Aug 4 2004, 01:21 PM)Sounds like fun. I think we may be in...as long as that mean ol' Damn Yankee doesn't go.
j/k DY...

Cool Saleena!! I'll give you a jingle!!

Thanks Damn Yankee...Cruiser=Harley!! Got it!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Aug 4 2004, 11:48 PM)Thanks Cotty!!

Not a problem Pat.

DD and Salena are you two drivers or passengers?

I don't know how many cruisers will be there since it's a street bike club that is putting it on but my buddy said there will be cruisers and as he put it, "the more the marrier" and of course a bigger pot for me to win.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(cotty @ Aug 5 2004, 08:02 AM)QUOTE(Boater2be @ Aug 4 2004, 11:48 PM) Thanks Cotty!!

Not a problem Pat.

DD and Salena are you two drivers or passengers?

I don't know how many cruisers will be there since it's a street bike club that is putting it on but my buddy said there will be cruisers and as he put it, "the more the marrier" and of course a bigger pot for me to win.

We would be Passengers.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
TTT

Tomorrow is the day.

Cotty do you know what time registration starts?

·
Registered
530 Posts
hoping that this is still a go. If so I'll see you all in the a.m.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Pat and Scott for showing up. Sorry if it was a little faster pace than I thought or even I like but still fun. I guess you know you're having fun when 30+ bikes are doing 90+ and a cop blows by you with the lights on and doesn't pull anyone over.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts

1 - 17 of 17 Posts