Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
21 years old love to hunt for deer, phes, rabbits , basically anything that moves never tried duck or goose but willing to give a try. any one willing to take me for a duck hunt id be able to take you for a phesant hunt

·
Registered
75 Posts
QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Oct 7 2009, 06:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Keep an eye out on this side, we go alot. it may be state land or something, it may be harsons(still state land) We always like to get others involved.

Maybe chefnutz will be a nice guy and bring you along on one of his guided trips! He will pay for you of course. He's rich don't let him fool you!

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
QUOTE(HonkerHanger1 @ Oct 9 2009, 06:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Oct 7 2009, 06:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Keep an eye out on this side, we go alot. it may be state land or something, it may be harsons(still state land) We always like to get others involved.

Maybe chefnutz will be a nice guy and bring you along on one of his guided trips! He will pay for you of course. He's rich don't let him fool you!

I don't have honker hanger $$$

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Oct 9 2009, 09:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Grapes @ Oct 9 2009, 09:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Chef wipes his butt with hundies.

yes in my shack in warrentucky!!!!

That's just a cover up.
What about your 6,000 sq ft house in Oakland with the marsh and deer plots?

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Hey FisherMatt - great way to get more info on duck hunting tips/techniques/places/buddies is to go to a DU banquet - check out the topic on the Macomb DU banquet coming up on Friday 10/23 at Zuccaro's in Mt. Clemens... all these guys are involved, great chance to win stuff and have fun talking hunting! Bring a whole bunch of your buddies, it's a great deal at $45 and you get dinner AND a one-year DU membership! PM Makowish, Chefnutz or even me if you want tickets - if you wait 'til the night of the banquet they're $55 each...

Hope to see you there!

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
QUOTE(superman @ Oct 9 2009, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey FisherMatt - great way to get more info on duck hunting tips/techniques/places/buddies is to go to a DU banquet - check out the topic on the Macomb DU banquet coming up on Friday 10/23 at Zuccaro's in Mt. Clemens... all these guys are involved, great chance to win stuff and have fun talking hunting! Bring a whole bunch of your buddies, it's a great deal at $45 and you get dinner AND a one-year DU membership! PM Makowish, Chefnutz or even me if you want tickets - if you wait 'til the night of the banquet they're $55 each...

Hope to see you there!
word

Marc, next meeting is Thursday at 6 if you can make it
Great meeting you last night.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
QUOTE(makowish @ Oct 9 2009, 02:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(superman @ Oct 9 2009, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey FisherMatt - great way to get more info on duck hunting tips/techniques/places/buddies is to go to a DU banquet - check out the topic on the Macomb DU banquet coming up on Friday 10/23 at Zuccaro's in Mt. Clemens... all these guys are involved, great chance to win stuff and have fun talking hunting! Bring a whole bunch of your buddies, it's a great deal at $45 and you get dinner AND a one-year DU membership! PM Makowish, Chefnutz or even me if you want tickets - if you wait 'til the night of the banquet they're $55 each...

Hope to see you there!
word

Marc, next meeting is Thursday at 6 if you can make it
Great meeting you last night.

Thanks Kev, me too, and planning on next Thurs but I may be heading up north - I'll keep you posted.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts