Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
QUOTE(Grapes @ Dec 19 2009, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'll bring a couple more for hats, but we'll still need tocut out some eye holes.

ahh sight is overrated. Atleast if you don't see anything then you have an excuse.LOL

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Don't think we'll see too many ducks on the snowmobile trail LOL!!!!

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
QUOTE(eddiebauer @ Dec 31 2009, 09:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>24 hours then leaving less than 48 DUCK hunting

Saturday is effed, I may run to harsens and cross my fingers somewhere for the night flite, I have no clue for sunday. Work screws me yet again!!!!! I hate not being able to make plans for myself or family, it is really starting to wear my a$$!!!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Dec 31 2009, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(eddiebauer @ Dec 31 2009, 09:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>24 hours then leaving less than 48 DUCK hunting

Saturday is effed, I may run to harsens and cross my fingers somewhere for the night flite, I have no clue for sunday. Work screws me yet again!!!!! I hate not being able to make plans for myself or family, it is really starting to wear my a$$!!!

Give mike or me a call we pick you up a decker's

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
If ya get out good luck guys. There were a ton of birds around when we had all that wind and it blew the ice out. Cans and 'Eyes I believe...

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
I just spent the last 3 hrs afro engineering my motor, to get us into the nastiest (best) places this weekend. I broke a part, so I had to rely on inginuity to fix it. I don't think I'll be able to sleep I'm so excited. Well then again, the whisky is doing wonders.

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Well, I have been sidelined by a sick wife, so as bad I wanted to, I just can't leave her home with 2 very energetic boys when she is stuck in bed. Good luck to all who went, I've been watching the mallards flying in and out of my swamp for the last 2 weeks. It should be a very good weekend for hunting.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Nice job Ed. Cans?

You guys hear about the 2 idiots that that to be rescued? They had motor problems and got the 16' boat onto the only big piece of ice out there....they had no paddles or oars and they had no life jackets.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Sounds like the weekend was a flop?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts