Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was deer hunting in mescota co. this weekend. They was a group of duck hunter's at this state campground ''that is surrounded by lakes'' they was slaying ducks it was nonstop shooting from daylight to about 10;00 so for you duck guys if interested let me know its about 2.5 hours from here

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Sweet. Duck Killin'
Not us this weekend.

Redemption will be ours!

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Now this would have been great advice a couple days ago. You seriously need to get an iPhone, to fill us in on the newest hunting tips.

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Oct 5 2009, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Grapes @ Oct 5 2009, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Now this would have been great advice a couple days ago. You seriously need to get an iPhone, to fill us in on the newest hunting tips.

got a blackberry

And we never received any live updates?

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
QUOTE(Grapes @ Oct 5 2009, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Oct 5 2009, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Grapes @ Oct 5 2009, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Now this would have been great advice a couple days ago. You seriously need to get an iPhone, to fill us in on the newest hunting tips.

got a blackberry

I don't take it in the water, them aint cheep!!

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Oct 5 2009, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Grapes @ Oct 5 2009, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Oct 5 2009, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Grapes @ Oct 5 2009, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Now this would have been great advice a couple days ago. You seriously need to get an iPhone, to fill us in on the newest hunting tips.

got a blackberry

I don't take it in the water, them aint cheep!!

No, but I am.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.