Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A bunch of us peeps spent the night at jewels and big tree's house after the birthday bash. Somehow all jacked up ended up on our bus thinking it was going to another bar. This morning cotty, dawnie dawn, all jacked up and myself left their house before them or instigator got up. After dropping dawn off at home I drove all jacked up to samsons house where he said his truck was. When we turned the corner he said "dude, where's my truck?" Oh yeah, its in Mt. Clemens!!!
cotty and I laughed our arses off!!! So we rang the doorbell and woke everybody up, then drove to mt. clemens to get his truck. What a goofball.

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think he did something to their cat too.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
lmao!!! that is toooooo funny!!!!!
go aju!!!!!!!!!!!
meow!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
What am I, a bumba$$. My truck was like parked about 100 feet from the Fly bar and I'm like "I got to get on the bus wheres the party at woohooo". I thought it was wierd that there were only like 5 or 6 people on the bus. I was like "where is everyone". We did go to Crew's inn and then Samson has Laney call me "where the hell are you dude" and I'm like "I'm at the bar wooohooo". And then back to Jewels house for burnt pizza. I still thought is was good though. I'll eat anything

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
and i thought i was feeling good that night , you were better than me ,,,

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Sooo Funny! Jack, Jack, Jack!

Yeah, that pizza was a little burnt....but do you think any us drunks cared?

What a great time last night!

Happy Birthday CK! Thank god it only comes once a year!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
just got off the phone with cotty to hear the first count story of aju's truck.... LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dd, sorry i couldn't dance with ya... my knees suck (especially since i just blew it out a couple weeks back just by walking!)

thanks you guys for celebrating with me!
thanks eagle 1 for driving!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Nov 15 2003, 02:34 PM)just got off the phone with cotty to hear the first count story of aju's truck.... LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dd, sorry i couldn't dance with ya... my knees suck (especially since i just blew it out a couple weeks back just by walking!)

thanks you guys for celebrating with me!
thanks eagle 1 for driving!
Yeah CK, wish you could of did a the shimmey sham with me last night!

We need to get your knee working again!!

You looked marvelous last night!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
AJU that was way to funny. I think it was even better to see the look on Samson's face when he opened the door and 3 still drunk peeps are standing on his door step. We were like Dude where's Jack's Truck???
And the best was finding out his truck was no more thank 100 feet from the door of The Fly bar.

·
Registered
9,469 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
And before we even got off Jewels street I had to say

"dude, where's my phone"

We went back to the house to get it.

Not done yet. Half way to Samson's house I'm like

"dude, where's my cooler"

Left it at Jewel's house. have to pick it up later.
Still has alot of beer in it.

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
QUOTE"dude, where's my cooler"

Left it at Jewel's house. have to pick it up later.
Still has alot of beer in it.

that'll come in handy tonight

·
Registered
673 Posts
Jack - you mean your cooler USED to have a lot of beer in it........heck - seems to me w/losing your phone, truck, etc. that YOU DRANK ALL THE BEER and more!!
Good times! Good times! You are SO funny!
Plenty more for ya to drink tonight!!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTEEvil Shot Girl Posted on Nov 15 2003, 03:49 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Plenty more for ya to drink tonight!!

sweet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Drinking a bud lite from one of the big coolers from the bus right now.

Free Beer always tastes better.

I have both the coolers from the bus in the back of my truck right now; both filled with ice; and one has a few brews and chocolate whip cream.

Before I drink another one, I think I might have to buy a few more and go directly to Capt Dans house, otherwise I might need a cab to take me to the party.

Guess who this is?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts