Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dog is at the vets getting a tumor removed.......I hope its not cancer
He is a great dog but is getting old 12 yo now. He is a Huskey Sheperd mix with blue eyes.

·
Registered
622 Posts
If the Vet gets tired during surgury, do you think he will Paws for a break?

If something unusual happens, will he tell the tail?

If his assistant is not keeping up with him, will he get ticked?

If he decides to buy a daschund does that mean he wants to get a long little doggie?

·
Registered
714 Posts
I hope your dog is ok!! I love dogs so i know how you must feel!! Im sure everything will be ok!!!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
my older dog i had them remove them vet said its common mark for them to get them and are usually not cancer . hope he does ok ,,

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys and girls for the support Duke surgery went good we have to wait a few days for the biopsy report. Its amazing how much a dog or cat can become part of the family.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
good luck to your dog! I had to put my dog through surgery for gall bladder stones twice and there were complications both times. I know what your going trough and I hope every thing goes ok
You're absolutely right about being part of the family.
good luck

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
good luck to duke!!

Kylie was dropped off for claw removal surgery this morning...

little heart wrenching~I've never declawed a cat before...

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
hows your dog doing mark? hear anything back?

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
He is doing great, still have not got the biopsy results yet. Keeping my fingers crossed.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Aug 26 2003, 02:16 PM)He is doing great, still have not got the biopsy results yet. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I am glad to hear that your dog is doing so well. I hope that everything comes back ok.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Hope your dog is okay! I had to put mine to sleep a few weeks ago. He was a 9 year old black lab with heart trouble. He lasted 6 months with it. I spent over 3 grand trying to save him but in the end he also had tumors and kidney trouble I think from all the medication. He was a great dog! Reading this thread dredges up all the emotions again but I hope your luckier that me. It is amazing how attached you get to your pets and don't realize it till times like these. Some people think I'm nuts for spending so much trying to save him but I got him when my kids were small and you can't really put a price on the security a good dog will provide. Plus it dosn't matter if the whole world hates you, Your dog will love you unconditionally!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts