Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(damn yankee @ Apr 27 2004, 06:16 PM)LMFAOROTF!!!!

He's up to 75,000 hits!
no...it's 750,000

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
That auction must really be making the rounds today. I just saw it posted in a chat room from a guy in Kansas.

·
Registered
103 Posts
That was a good laugh - something tells me it took a few cervesas to conger that whole thing up

I passed it on to a bunch of people - wouldn't want them to miss out on bidding !

Good Eye for the deals man !

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
"So if it can make me feel pretty, it can make you feel pretty, especially on the most important day of your life, right?"

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
The guy is up to over a million hits and the dress is over $900 ! 23 hours left to bid !

I wonder if he ever thought this would happen - something tells me his beer drinking buds are gonna find out about this.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
OMG lol....... he had to have been drinking to have put that on like that! I'm sure he could've easily had his sister or a female friend model it instead! LOL

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That bid is a joke and there are a few others, but the main bidder, Triplexotica, is legit. They have bid over 500k. They deal in gold and rare coins, are an e-bay power seller with an e-baty store and have over 1300 favorable feedbacks.

This guy is gonna make a fortune with the sale and appearances on all the late-nite talk shows.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
One email was from Scotland. It's a good thing he wrote it because I wouldn't be able to understand a word he said. Never did get through Braveheart.

A lot of folks were asking me if I wear women's dresses a lot. I can honestly say that this is the first time I have ever donned female attire. It's also the first time I've been inside something feminine that didn't nag me to take out the garbage.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Ken Neeley @ Apr 28 2004, 09:55 AM)That bid is a joke and there are a few others, but the main bidder, Triplexotica, is legit. They have bid over 500k. They deal in gold and rare coins, are an e-bay power seller with an e-baty store and have over 1300 favorable feedbacks.

This guy is gonna make a fortune with the sale and appearances on all the late-nite talk shows.
And that coin dealer has a great feed-back! Why would they want that dress though??

Ahhhh well....amusing to say the least....This reminds me of the beanie baby e-bayer!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts