Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok all I talked with Rob about posting this,

Here it is...TnT's is to far east for the west and Hamlin is to far west for the east. How about we meet as close as possible to the middle. The Locker Room Saloon has a good size pizza and 3 beers for $3.50 on Wednesdays from 4-10pm. It is located at M-59 and Old Van ****. This would be an ideal pit stop for those of you who work on the west side but live on the east. This is an excellent opportunity to gather as one combined group and pound some Drum Sticks(those of you have been there know what I mean). Also the early birds with kids can still have some fun and meet some peeps then head home and those of us who party the night away can do so at will.

How about it East and West, can we come together and over take Utica? Come on out and have a blast, if you haven't experience the Locker Room on a Wednesday, then you need to try it once.

Cotty

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Hotty, I mean Cotty
You are such the peacemaker aren't you!! Good for you!!
I personally haven't been to the Locker Room in eons, I hear it's pretty much the same but now I'm 10 years older!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
2 blocks from my office . . . I'm IN!

Not this week, though. Bob, Fou, Dave & I are going to Rosie O'Grady's on Hayes for their 1 year party.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Do admire the peace making skills!!!

however, for east siders~that still about 20 miles each way!!

40 miles round and factor in the new laws... and how close tnt's is... I don't think it would happen....

but it is a good idea! What about once a month a special gathering somewhere???

Personally, I don't do the tuesday's anymore; but WOULD venture out once a month to a huge gathering of both east and west side... sort of like our events we have planned at Jacks, etc..

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
love it!! pauligan, you can drive with me
!

·
Registered
102 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Nov 19 2003, 04:21 PM)2 blocks from my office . . . I'm IN!

Not this week, though. Bob, Fou, Dave & I are going to Rosie O'Grady's on Hayes for their 1 year party.
David might not make the bar. I can go either way. Perhaps we can do one place this weekend and the other next. We can finalize at Lifetime.

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
still too far for me... i would do it if i ride w/ someone though...

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am not stating that this will be that close of a drive for everyone but a place where it is kind of in the middle where everyone can meet and have a pizza and a few beers. Nothing big but where East and West side peeps can meet during the week. I am not sure where you got your mileage from but from Jacks it's 18 miles and from HCN it is only 13 miles. This would be more of an after work thing rather than a late night. I think you mention you work at 15 and mound area, which would be a hop, skip, and a jump from there. Besides, after a long night at TnT's on Tuesday no one really wants to party hard.

I just thought this place has a good special going on Wednesdays and it's kind of in the middle. Of course this would fall second to any other LSCN event already planned for that night.(i.e. Gino's next Wednesday and any other)

If anyone wants to do this, we can in a couple of weeks. Nothing big just friends getting together for food and drink specials. I hope peeps from both sides will be able to make an event.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Sounds perfect for an after work get together.

Way to go BRA !!!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
I know cotty...
like I said I agree, and for sure will go wherever here and there... just not every week... (believe me, last year I was just like you!!! Couldn't get enough and was out all the damn time!!!!) eve just 10 minutes away right now I don't get out! I just know some people are pretty hyped on these local bars!

18 miles is close to 20 miles, isn't it!!
I guessed at it... I live by jacks...

cheers!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh I am having enough. I am going to have to take 3 classes next semester just to keep myself from going out all the time.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
The Locker Room used to be so much fun! Haven't been there in a while, however, sounds like a perfect way to end the hump day!

Good idea Cotty!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
sounds good to me , too i thought when i put boat away id cut back on partying think iam partying more now then i was durring summer!! just have so much fun with lscn peeps hard to stay home on tues...

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
cotty posted people could bring there children there

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
OH HECK NO!! no kids allowed at all!!!!! it's a 21 & over joint.
when you see it, you'll know why!!
*dueling sticks*

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
how about we meet WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 3???? that's the day i turn in my portfolio...i'll be at OU and can take M-59 home, and make a little detour before mound.

is WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 3 a good day?

i won't be there until around 9, but i'll be there!

1 - 20 of 129 Posts