Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just curious... sometimes it gets said that 'eastside girls' are trashy trailer park chicks. any thoughts on that?

what about the westsiders who talk down eastsiders?

dang it, why did goose have to go to germany? he'd love this topic!
eastSIDE

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
EastSied!!! = trashy trailer park chicks
I'm staight out the tralier!
Two trailer park gilrs go round the outside....

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I WORK WITH A PRE-MADONA FROM FARMINGTON THAT SAYS THE EASTSIDE IS ALL FAT CHICKS THAT SHOP AT VALUE VILLAGE. AND I SAY THAT IF HER ATTITUDE IS THE WAY THEY THINK OUT THERE THEN I`LL TAKE THE EASTSIDE OVER THE WESTSIDE ANYDAY.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i was born in the trailer park on 8 mile that eminem filmed his movie in! i AM the ORIGINAL trailer park girl that goes round the outside! lol!!!

i think it's BS that some westside people cut down eastsiders. what's even more BS is westsiders who cut down eastsiders, then come party here. or think they're better cause they're from the westside...as if that means anything, ya know?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Anything West of Gratiot is the West side, right???
J/K

Well, this west sider wants to move ot the East side......I spend way too much in gas coming out there to hit the lake or see friends......In fact I'll be over at a friends on the lake tonight...... <_<

I'm not from a trailer, but have family down south that live in 'em......I'm a hillbilly!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Lived on the West side and on the east side and downriver. Yes, there are some high haired 80's chicks on the east side, but don't forget, the west side has WESTLAND!
I prefer the east side, I have found some really great friends on the east side, where as, when I lived on the west side (Farmington to be exact) I really didn't make any friends, people just weren't as friendly.
As for downriver, yikes, don't want to live there ever again, there aren't any good deli's or bagel shops!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
westside is woodward west, i believe.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Sep 29 2003, 10:42 AM)west side is Woodward west, i believe.
It is....but still, my dividing line is Gratiot!

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
About 8 years ago, met a couple west side girls at an east side party. We were total scum to them. They had it all and we shouldn't think we are all that cuz we have Grosse Pointe or the lake. Totally trashed all the suburbs.

At first thought they were joking cuz I couldn't believe their remarks. They weren't welcome for very long!

East side, west side, whatever. Some people are so narrow minded.
Live where you're comfortable, and I'm very comfy on the east side.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(mirth @ Sep 29 2003, 10:54 AM)Eastside Chics Rule-----They hang at The Loft
the holoft in mt clemens? lol! was the pr director there, too!
MAN AM I EASTSIDE!!! lol!! guess i might as well admit to the wild woody's pr position, too!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
East side love is living on the west side.

Red Hot Chilli Pepers?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Well I guess there are alot of hot looking trailer park trash around here then...........lol.... Most of the women from the west side won't even talk to ya unless tou flash money in their face, so screw the west side, I'm all for the eastsiders........

I should say not all westside women are like this , just most of them.

G

·
i too have been looked down upon because of geography.
well if ya gotta do that Sh!t .go back to the boonies you came from!!!!!!!!
i always thought the divider was I75.
hey 3crabs why not make your divider I94 or jefferson. bracket everyone why dont you!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Wow. I had NO idea there was an eastside/westside thing! Geez! Grew up eastside (8 1/2 & Van ****) Lived east side all my life. (except one year in Troy). Did live in trailer for a couple years. Guess that makes me trailer park trash!

This saddens me........... I just don't get it.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Sep 29 2003, 11:09 AM)Wow. I had NO idea there was an eastside/westside thing! Geez! Grew up eastside (8 1/2 & Van ****) Lived east side all my life. (except one year in Troy). Did live in trailer for a couple years. Guess that makes me trailer park trash!

This saddens me........... I just don't get it.

I'm agree w/ Mrs Sunbum-
I've always lived on the Eastside and never knew it was an issue??
I've never considered myself trailer trash either.....

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
West side line is Dequindre.....I have a couple of friends from Rochester area and they say I suffer from E.O.D. disease = East Of Dequindre disease.

Little running joke I guess.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts