Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I have been around both of you for a long time now. Both of you need to realize what's up here.

Eddie, ok your always talking lately about how you want a significant other who is this and that and means this and that and understands you inside and out and all that and who you mean the same thing to. (I originally had a plan to hook you up with a woman, but it turned out that she still isn't ready to be..................................................in a relationship of the magnatude that you are looking for.)

Pauline, you haven't been around much lately and we haven't talked at all since before that guy from down under. Last I hung out with you, you were talking about wanting to settle down and have a significant, significant other, but you are pretty picky and querky and all that so it won't be easy.

Now, for the obvious to every person on the planet except you two.

1) you have known each other since the begining of time and you know each other more closely than anybody else and you still blindly defend each other in pretty much everything, and you truely care deeply for each other.

2) you are both educated, sucessfull, attractive, fun, light hearted, and like the same things.

3) you both have a similar depth to your persons

4) it seems to be the right time for both of you

5) just DUH!!!!!

it is time

For you two to at least think about trying it together. Quit being silly and get together and at least talk about it with one another, or I'm gonna have to slap you both around.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Hazy stepping out on a limb?

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ May 5 2004, 09:37 AM)Hazy stepping out on a limb?

naaaaa, it's been in everybody's mind for as long as I have known people here. I am just the first to speak it out to their faces.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts

Hazy, we are pry going to have to have this thread removed! I know you mean well, and eddie is a great guy, but this is just shooting in the wrong direction, kiddo!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
There is one thing that you can't do, make love happen just because you want it to. I am sure if there was that attraction between the two of them, they would have explored it already. We are all adults here, not playing those childish games. What ever is meant to be is meant to be period!

Good luck to both of you though, I am sure you guys will find the perfrect person for each of you! I found my sweet heart when I wasn't even looking for him

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Melly Jo @ May 5 2004, 09:47 AM)There is one thing that you can't do, make love happen just because you want it to.
I'm usually the first to say that. I don't think there is a lack of love here though. I think there is a lack of vision.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(Melly Jo @ May 5 2004, 08:47 AM)We are all adults here, not playing those childish games.
speak for yourself!!!!

Eddies GAY!!!!! (not that there is anything wrong with that)

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ May 5 2004, 09:41 AM)

Hazy, we are pry going to have to have this thread removed! I know you mean well, and eddie is a great guy, but this is just shooting in the wrong direction, kiddo!

I figured this thread would be gone pretty quick as I originally typed it. I just wanted to bring up the idea and see what others thought about it.

I already have both of your inputs, but it just keeps comming around in my head every few months.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ May 5 2004, 09:30 AM)4) it seems to be the right time for both of you
Yeah Eddie, you want to be her biker b!tch?

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Pauline and Eddie are both adults. I'm sure that if either of them were interested in each other they would have let each other know a long time ago. There's nothing wrong with being friends.... :>)

·
Registered
1,674 Posts

Interesting thought Hazy!

I just don't feel the chemistry between them. They are friends, but I feel pretty confident that is all BOTH of them want out of the relationship.

Besides eveything happens for a reason.... the right person for them will come along when it is time. (I am a big believer in fate!!)

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ May 5 2004, 09:59 AM)Eddies GAY!!!!! (not that there is anything wrong with that)

Yep, nothing wrong with that....

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Knowing and caring for both of the mentioned personalities as I do and you do, this is a really f--ed up thread to start! Some might find it amusing, I don't think they would!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Eddie's on the telephone right now loudly re-itterating his position on this.

It's not the first idea of mine that has been thought of as not in the realm of possibility.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
There's been times I thought they should get a room but only to punch a quick one out. Nothing long term!!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Back in the single days, many people thought I should hook up with someone because we were "so much alike" . You CANNOT make chemistry happen, especially for women. There were many nice guys in my past that I wished I could fall in love with but "it" just wasn't there.

If something was going to happen, it would have happened already!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Oh Brother.....
It would be like bangin a sister...
not gonna happen....

·
Registered
455 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ May 5 2004, 07:15 PM)Oh Brother.....
It would be like bangin a sister...
not gonna happen....
It did in "Joe Dirt"!!!!

Just get a mullet Eddie!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts