Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eddie called about 4:30 to let me know that he is in the hotel in Lippstadt Germany, gonna rest and then have his first German meal with a beer in about an hour. Made it with no problems and got his connection with only minutes to spare.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
yup... Eddie called me too and said that he's definitely feeling the need to visit "De Bananenbar" on his Lay over in Amsterdam ... where active audience participation is encouraged as bananas are transformed into erotic devices by the hostesses

hahahhah

·
Registered
34,129 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jan 26 2004, 09:13 AM)yup... Eddie called me too and said that he's definitely feeling the need to visit "De Bananenbar" on his Lay over in Amsterdam ... where active audience participation is encouraged as bananas are transformed into erotic devices by the hostesses

hahahhah
I loaned my camera to him for the trip.

I wonder if he is taking it into a place like that? hope so.

When I told him to get some great scenery shots that is also included.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
No call for me...

Eddie and the red light district!! hee hee...

He is not the type to be interested in partaking in that stuff! But would venture out to see what its all about (and hopefully take some pics for us!)

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jan 26 2004, 09:13 AM)yup... Eddie called me too and said that he's definitely feeling the need to visit "De Bananenbar" on his Lay over in Amsterdam ... where active audience participation is encouraged as bananas are transformed into erotic devices by the hostesses

hahahhah
Hope the Butthead isn't making a jillion international phone calls. If he does them from the room he's gonna get a real surprise when he learns that the phone bill is higher than the room itself!! If he calls please give him that advice as we don't pay for personal phone calls! Thanks

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Talked to Eddie, he's eaten his first Jaegerschnitzel and had his first "real" beer. Going to the meeting tomorrow and then flying to Bratislava, Slovakia.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
QUOTEtraveler Posted on Jan 26 2004, 04:26 PM

Jaegerschnitzel and Bratislava, Slovakia.

Umm, yeah, what he said!!

BTW Eddie, did you bring extra Bic razors??????
You could make a lot of money on the side!!!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
QUOTE(samson @ Jan 26 2004, 05:31 PM)BTW Eddie, did you bring extra Bic razors??????

I don't get it....

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
QUOTE(NoCode @ Jan 26 2004, 05:49 PM)QUOTE(samson @ Jan 26 2004, 05:31 PM)
BTW Eddie, did you bring extra Bic razors??????

I don't get it....
glad I'm not the only one...

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
nice picture goose ........lol

i flew into vienna austria last night from paderborn germany.
drove north east through austria to bratislava last night.
i am at an assembly plant today and tomorrow. then friday morning i will go back to austria, fly out of vienna to amsterdam with a short layover and then to usa

see you awesome peeps soon

pretty girlz here in bratislava too.....

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Come on dude -- the euro women have been shaving for over 20 years and are exquisitely beautiful!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts