Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am curious to know if you vote? I have been surprised lately on the numerous people I talk to that don't. So, do you?

I do

·
Registered
530 Posts
ya,moreso so that I can say Ididn't vote for that this idiot or that idiot. Plus some of the liars have bad ideas on certain topics.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
From presidential elections right on down to local school board elections, yeah, I vote all of them. I've never campaigned for any candidates, but I have campaigned on certain issues/proposals. It's all part of living in a free country. God bless the USA.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Absolutely!

What ticks me off is that people who complain (like my dad) about everything and don't vote! <_<

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Almost aways, unless I can't see any difference between the candidates as was the case for me with the last school board election in New Baltimore - I just couldn't make a choice based on the things I had read and didn't have the time to go to any meet & greet type forums.

Just voted last week in the New Baltimore primaries but have no idea who won and will be on the ballot in November. That should be in this week's Voice.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
I've always voted, and that was instilled in me by my parents. Their grandparents were from the old country...and my Dad and several Uncles were in WWII.
I made it a priority when I moved here, so as to get to know the the city/county/state. Call me crazy, but I get a kick outa being involved in the whole process.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
yup...
presidential stuff,
will now for mayor , st clair shores.
i even voted for jesse jackson when he was running for president.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
try and vote for lesser of two evils which ever one happens to be .

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
sure do.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I vote every 4 years.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Yes, since I was 18. Can't b1tch about who you get stuck with if you don't vote. That said I also do my best to be as informed on the candidates as possible. If somebody is voting blindly just on name recognition or party I would prefer that they stay home. My .02.

·
Registered
666 Posts
You bet, and it really doesn't cost that much for my vote either.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts