Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seem like all I get now is Penis enlargement spam - pills, creams, pumps, etc. I only ordered the pills twice, I guess I must be on their list!!!

JK

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Maybe they are trying to tell you something.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I get that, too!!!! <_< I don't have one of those though <_< Maybe I should forward it to some guy friends of mine that do!
J/K, big time

It was funny last Saturday night. Someone met 3crabs (Rich, my better behaved half) and they said, "Sorry, I had thought you were a chick!"......
Maybe we should rename him

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 13 2003, 09:54 AM)It was funny last Saturday night. Someone met 3crabs (Rich, my better behaved half) and they said, "Sorry, I had thought you were a chick!"......
Maybe we should rename him

It certainly could not have been during the time he had Sue's balloon contraption all the way down his leg...
he he

I get those enlargement emails every day, too ...and they often say, "LANEY, you can increase your penis size...." haha. Does my name sound masculine?

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Aug 13 2003, 09:46 AM)Seem like all I get now is Penis enlargement spam - pills, creams, pumps, etc. I only ordered the pills twice, I guess I must be on their list!!!

JK

Someone musta spilled the beans on your "dilema".

1 - 12 of 12 Posts