Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am ready to start postin and meetin! This group seems like such a great group of people. I have lurked around and this became my favorite place on the web, ok ,aside from some unmentionable sites. Is the LCSN group still meeting every Tuesday? I can't make today but I will try next week. By the way, did someone mention the idea of a LSCN calendar, the girls of LSCN are definitely worthy!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
welcome aboard the board!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the reception. Ok how many posts must I post to get the "newbie" thing off? That doesn't sound right?!?!? You know what I mean.

·
Registered
670 Posts
QUOTE(divemaster @ May 27 2003, 03:21 PM)Thanks for the reception. Ok how many posts must I post to get the "newbie" thing off? That doesn't sound right?!?!? You know what I mean.
Absolutely right, it's not nearly humilating enough

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Welcome....you need 20 or more post to lose the title. Don't worry I'm sure it will be no time before it's gone. How did you hear about the site?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
First of all, I heard about the site just by searching on the net for Lake St. Clair for boating and diving. The site is awesome. I need to complete half the course for PADI divemaster. I really am into search and recovery diving, almost thinking about trying to start a small business, diving for lost things for boaters. I am a boater at Beacon Cove and already accidentally dropped stuff in the lake three times. Are there any other divers on the board? I usually do my diving in the St. Clair River and wreck diving in Lake Huron.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Welcome divemaster ~ good for you for taking the plunge!!

Yes ~ to answer your question > > There are a few other divers on the board.

PyrateJim is one of them.........

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wow, just broke the ice and I'm postin and postin. Almost ready for a new topic!!! Anyway, where can I get a real cool avatar? Like yours Shandog, but a guy version, with no shaking &$!*.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I got lucky and stumbled across mine - if you look back a few pages there's a thread where someone else asked the same question, and there are some cool avatar links in there. The way this board moves the thread is probalbly back on page 10 or so - Good Luck finding it.

Take Care & Good Luck & Welcome Again!!

ps. Watch out.....it's addicting

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
PyrateJim is a huge diver and has a company down in Fld that dives for treasure. He's dove all the major wrecks and even had a hand I think in the atocha (sp?) I'm not a diver but really enjoyed the stories he has so to a diver I'm sure it would be even better.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts