Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering what the average number of boats there was for these tournaments,and how many places were payed out. i have fished the bfl michigan division for 2 years and found the fishing a lot more productive than the buckeye division. i would like more info on this. i have been to the web site to look at schedules, but havent seen anything about pay-outs. the format sounds good. and do you need to bring a co-angler with you if your wanting to fish as a boater ?
thanks B.A. NEAL

·
Registered
424 Posts
Hi Wish I could tell you the average number of boats that there will be for these tournaments. This is the first year for Erie Anglers the response has been very well so far. I also fish the BFL and enjoyed having a co-angler, I have it set it up like the BFL by registering early is what anglers already have been doing, and if you sign up with someone you will be garneted to fish. Pay out is 1 for every 6 anglers; example 30 boats will pay 5 places
1st 1,570 2nd 1,156 3rd 743.00 4th 371.00 5th 289.00 BIG FISH IS $510.00
@ $85.00 per Angler
The boater and the co-angler will fish as a team combination of 5 fish; there is no need to have 10 fish in one live well not healthy. Fish 3 of the 5 and qualify for championship.
Erie Anglers is also having a Walleye tournament on 5/15 at Erie Metro Park.
Mike
Erie Anglers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts