Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm long overdue in getting things squared away with wills and living trusts for the family. It's time to get it done. I am hoping to get a referral or two from people as opposed to picking someone from the phone book.

Preferably someone in the Macomb county area. Oakland county would be fine too.

·
Registered
419 Posts
QUOTE(blorincz @ Aug 31 2009, 10:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm long overdue in getting things squared away with wills and living trusts for the family. It's time to get it done. I am hoping to get a referral or two from people as opposed to picking someone from the phone book.

Preferably someone in the Macomb county area. Oakland county would be fine too.

Platinum Wealth Management

http://myplatinumwealth.com/Company_Page/Y...frey_Hoenle.htm

These guys great to deal with.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,425 Posts

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
Hate to sound like a broken record but Pat Simasko saved our asses with my moms situation (shes in a nursing home).

Every time we need him, hes johnny on the spot. Ive also referred people to him and they've always came back and thanked me.

+1 for Simasko

·
Registered
65 Posts
Being in the business myself, if you have a complex estate I would not recommend anyone as highly as John Nitz of O'Reilly Law on M59 and Van ****.

They are the largest firm in Macomb county and have handled many of my clients.

586-726-1000

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.