Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an interesting idea. Would anyone be interested in eating in some culturally authentic restaurant. We could get a group and do this once a month or so and choose some place a little bit out of the ordinary. My first choice would be an authentic Japanese Sushi Bar. There is also good food for those not quite so daring as to sample sushi. I know a traditional sushi bar where we would have to sit on the floor and eat in the traditional fashion. Anyone interested??? I'm thinking like next Wednesday or something - come on out and wish me goodbye!! Dinner and not staying out too late. Stretch the boundaries a little!!

If interested let's get this planned, stay on topic and no jokes.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I'd love to go eat some sushi! Got no plans so save a seat for me!
Except it is the first night of Tiki Wednesday at the Tin Fish. There's some tough competition for ya.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great, keep it going people and I will set it up. Let's stay on topic through tomorrow and then we'll make the reservations.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(Madmax @ May 21 2003, 05:37 PM)14 mile amd Main in Clawson . Inside a Noble Fish .Little place and great Sushi bar
Agree!!!!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Yep! Always ready to eat out, like Rerun cooking for 1 sux so eating out rules, as does Sushi. Noble, Little Tree, or Musashi's, I'm there.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts