Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
you looked like crap??

I was meandering through a store today and happened across somebody that I used to be friends with... and quickly ducked my head and exited before spotting occurred bc I looked like hell!

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ May 11 2004, 09:32 PM).........bc I looked like hell!

Sorry.......not possible.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ May 11 2004, 09:42 PM)QUOTE(pauligan @ May 11 2004, 09:32 PM) .........bc I looked like hell!

Sorry.......not possible.
What about here?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ May 11 2004, 10:23 PM)Still haven't learned yet, have you snow?
Learned what?

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ May 11 2004, 08:32 PM)you looked like crap??

I was meandering through a store today and happened across somebody that I used to be friends with... and quickly ducked my head and exited before spotting occurred bc I looked like hell!

i saw you hiding behind the paneling, i figured you were avoiding me, and i thought we were still friends

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i did... once.
it was an ex and i just popped into cvs to grab something after i had my hair cut & i opted to not have them blow it out. lol... i ducked, hid out in the cosmetic aisle and waited for him to finish delivering his pop, then i left. lol!

·
Registered
531 Posts
I avoided some one only because it was her husband, and he looked PO'd and alot bigger than me.

I'm still avoiding illinois, I need one more year for the statute of limitations to run out.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ask cyndi, she's seen me pretty darn gross!!!

In fact I when told her about it she said "you looked fine I'm sure" and then I told her specifics of how I looked and she was like "oh"

meaning "yes, you are right, that is bad!"

I don't much care, I run out and get things without a stitch of makeup on and nasty clothes regularly... but , you know

CERTAIN PEOPLE you just wish never had to actually see you like that! lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts