Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ever feel guilty because you have nothing to do? seriously, nothing at all. chores are done, grocery shopping and bills caught up. no kids to take anywhere, no hubby to have to satisfy, no responsibilities to tend to...

i've had all my work caught up, everything done, i'm sick (throat/swollen glands/fever), but i feel guilty for not having anything to do.

am i insane? ever feel like you should be doing more? although sundays are made for doing nothing!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Nope. Don't even feel guilty that I am sitting here doing nothing, the house is a mess, need to pack..amillion things should be done. But here I sit. Happy as a clam!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
You are insane

I love not having anything to do, witch is most of the time. going to sit on my ars all day today and like it.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, i think the sudafed is clouding me melon.
i just took a well deserved shower (overnight fever sweats=YUCK) and feel a little better about doing nothing.

i guess i could shop? i need some new magazines anyways, and i could sit and be happy doing nothing, too!

i'm a dork. complaining about having nothing to do. blah!

20 days until my birthday.

·
Registered
402 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Oct 26 2003, 11:19 AM)ever feel guilty because you have nothing to do? seriously, nothing at all. chores are done, grocery shopping and bills caught up. no kids to take anywhere, no hubby to have to satisfy, no responsibilities to tend to...

i've had all my work caught up, everything done, i'm sick (throat/swollen glands/fever), but i feel guilty for not having anything to do.

am i insane? ever feel like you should be doing more? although sundays are made for doing nothing!

Girl, you have some energy.

I love not having anything to do. Problem is, I always have something to do but don't want to do it.

Pamper yourself... take a nice bubble bath.. you're such a sweetie, you deserve pampering.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(incognito @ Oct 26 2003, 12:38 PM)Problem is, I always have something to do but don't want to do it.

Pamper yourself... take a nice bubble bath.. you're such a sweetie, you deserve pampering.
ok, there are a couple little things i have to do that wuld take maybe an hour or so to do. i just don't want to do them. so i won't! hee hee!

shopping, that would be pampering....

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
O.K starting to feel guilty. MrSunbum is outside working, I am still in pj's........oh well, his choice, right? <_<

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that's right, elaine! his choice!
you just stay toasty in your jammies and enjoy your computer time!

i'm going to go do my hair. no makeup today! wahooooo!

actually, when i find myself with a night to myself, i turn into the biggest dork and watch, like, 'forensic files' and 'i love the 80's strikes back' while i have my hair in a dorky ponytail on top of my head and a mud mask on my face while sipping on a glass of coca cola and eating mandarin oranges pieces from a can. LOVE that stuff!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
I truly cannot remember the last time I had nothing I could or should be doing... You don't even want to see the list of things I should be doing!

Oh well... I did just throw in a load of laundry, so I guess I'm accomplishing something...

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Oct 26 2003, 12:58 PM)Try a couple Bloody Marys with your breakfast. That should clear it up.
Or just mix vodka in your V8 juice.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
screw that pansy bloody mary crap. i go hardcore for breakfast: SCREWDRIVERS WITH MANDARIN ORANGE ABSOLUT!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Oct 26 2003, 01:13 PM)SCREWDRIVERS WITH MANDARIN ORANGE ABSOLUT!

i wanted a mandarin orange so bad last night and nobody had it. not the party store...not any bar I went to. Ended up doing a shot of Jack and some Vanilla Stollies instead.......could be why I'm so foggy today.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
thats what sundays are for to relax and do nothing ck, if your really feeling like you want to do something my yard needs raking ...

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Great, now I am feeling guilty. The sun is shining...I am going to pack! The plan is to be outta here friday, hit Jacks friday night. Recover Sat, hit the road sunday.

I am ready!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i'm looking at my little list i made to remind me of what i had to do, and it's almost all crossed off! yikes! i suck. what can i do to chill out?? ahhhh....

watch the lions who are already LOSING! good lord have mercy.

i think my closet needs reorganizing.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I'm feeling guilty for wasting my "do nothing time" on watching the Lions.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
aju, i just peed myself! i agree!! i think the lions should be answering on this thread, too, saying 'sorry we're doing nothing during our games.'
derrrrrrrrrrr...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts