·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
still buzzed its all delsocruzs fault

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
My head is still pounding...If I had half a mind I should have another beer to get back to drunkville.

·
12,052 Posts
Dude, try getting up at 5am. My head was hurting like it always does after a night out with you.
Took two aspirin and came to work, was actually here before 6am. Great time though.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(cotty @ Feb 14 2004, 11:54 AM)What time are you getting out of work Hammer?
noon. going to Franks at 21mile for a propane refill then home. Should be there by 1pm. See you then.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I can relate. I was up in plenty of time to make it to work on time. Began my morning rituals, sat down and clicked the tv on to check out the sports highlights and fell asleep

LMAO

only 2 hours late for work though. oh and I did have a buzz this morning too

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
ALL THE TIME

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Drink some V8 Juice. It always helps me.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Feb 14 2004, 12:44 PM)ALL THE TIME

been there, done that...need to detox

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Feb 14 2004, 10:33 AM)Ever pee alcohol the next morning?
Do you mean do we pee clear?
I know that I pee clear when I'm drinking but I don't pay any attension to anything the next day, even if I do I forget 5 minutes later.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Feb 14 2004, 10:32 AM)still buzzed its all delsocruzs fault
Yes, it's happened to me plenty of times. I go to work too puken early in the morning (5am)
Actually, Monday I had a hard time driving to work because it was so blury.

·
12,052 Posts
Too bad you're hung over today rubrob and didn't make it over to my house. Cotty and I are going out, because we're rockstars and you're a sissy, I can't drink, hammerwannabe.
You're sleeping now and as soon as cotty and I finish this casee, we're hopping on the BRB for a good time with a designated driver. Later.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Feb 14 2004, 10:33 AM)Ever pee alcohol the next morning?
dont know never tried lightin' it on fire.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Yeah rubrob you sissy *** you, hammer and cotty are rockstarss because they're partying over here and your a sissy *** sleeping hammerwannabe. By the way Stazi talks funny, but he says your a sissy *** too.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts