Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who do you think will take the title next weekend? A local such as Reault, Clapper, Bucharelli, Carey, Rambo, Trombley, Closson, Dobson??????????????

What will it take? Under/over 20'?

·
Registered
97 Posts
It will take over 20 the last day unless the wind blows hard from the wrong direction.

No chance for me, I don't fish the Everstart series. Too rich for my blood.

I don't think Bucharelli is fishing either.

Carey is......

History shows the locals normally win. Which one will win is extremely unpredictable. Someone will impress us.

You fishing Stant??

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you kidding me, I'm not in that league. You think it will take 20+? It seems nobody is on big fish right now. Is mr Carey keeping a secret. My prediction is 18-20, not over 20. There will be some 20+ in the event but by the last day, the big ones will be worked over. Only my opinion.
Closson not fishing means he and Carey are only on enough for one. Huhmmmmm?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Good point TH. Vida is always tough when the river is on. Next week should tell us whether the best fishing is in the lake or in the river.

·
Registered
873 Posts
My money is on CECIL COLE and MARK ZONA......Hands down these two are consistant when Smallies are on the line.... You all mentioned some BIG names but watch for CECIL to HIT"EM hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have witnessed these two hammer'em!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick N

·
Registered
873 Posts
19.75 lbs!!!! Remember that's 4 straight days of pounding them fish!!!!! Local Tournies as well... 20 Lbs on last day will be TOUGH!!!!!!!!!!

Nick N

·
Registered
873 Posts
Mike,

I have built a house and spot fishing this year if I can get on em.... HMMMMM haven't seen me I am NOT on 'em..lol

I hope to see ya at a open in August....

I guess I can put some of my money on Shane too...lol

Wish'N him well!!!!

See ya at the weigh in...

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
18 LBS. for three days will win. It`s not the one day 20lbs. sack(it will help) but you have to think three days.I`d like to see Al Gaglirducci pull it off.I`m ruttin for the underdog...........

·
Registered
216 Posts
Very surprising to see some of the big names out there finishing so low. Vida, Zona, Cole, Ramsey.......etc. It makes me think I could have beat some of them. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Whoops, I must have fallin asleep, but I had a nice dream anyways

It is good to see 2 of the top 5 fishing St. Clair and doing well. Hopefully the fish hold up for them.

Question of the day.... Would you rather spend 10 mins alone with a supermodel of choice or with Clapper's GPS?????? What a decision that would be!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
depends on the supermodel's mood...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks fellas, I'm truly flattered, sorry I didn't live up to the predictions,maybe next time....... I got sucked into fishing very shallow on eerie, again. I told myself I would NEVER do that again after Port Clinton Everstart last year. Vida and I could see em but not catch em. hope I can re-bound soon. Mini, loved the message on my voice mail,Catchem-hope your kids liked the hats. good luck to the 10 finalists, they EARNED it. Z

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
What happened Z, your rock move?? Or did the advil take over?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm thinking the rock dissolved, and the advil never kicked in.I'm still in pain from that run.DRP-call me if you get time

1 - 20 of 21 Posts