Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been informed that the EverStart Det River event is full on the co-angler side. My fault. I couldn't book the event until I had the days off booked.
Has anyone ever been on the waiting list? If so, do they get deep into it after "balance paid" day?

Thanks, Tim J.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 12/07
2,539 Posts
Would also suggest checking your position on the list with the FLW Outdoors offices as the tournament nears. Your position on the list will continue to change (improve). Alot of people will sign up for all tournaments to get the priority entry, the drop the ones they didn't want to begin with. I was around 30th on the list on the boater side for Detroit River in 2001 and got in.

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
I agree with jighead. I've been on the waiting list every Everstart, but only on the boater side. Mainly because I always forget about the sign-up date every single time (even though pin it to my calender!). I've been called every time, but I also be sure to call the ladies working the waiting lists just before the full-payment deadline for a little buttering up...

Again my experience has been on the boater side, I'm sure it may be more difficult on the co-anlger side.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts