Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post your name and I (or someone) will respond with everything that we like about you.

Someone started this in a livejournal and it can be a real pick-me-up

·
1,218 Posts
okay Al, I've only met you a couple of times, (I've actually only met most of you a couple of times)

I don't know you all that well but I can tell you that you:

Know how to Par-tay!
You have a lot of spirit and youre not afraid to get up and dance! (or sing for that matter)
I rember thinking that you had a really cool leather jacket

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Cassie~~ I have never had the pleasure of meeting you but I hear so many good things about you from Hazy. From your posts I think you are an intellegent, caring person with a strong drive inside you. Hope to meet you soon.

·
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bikinigirl - thank you very much
I didn't expect this to get turned around on me.

As for my intelligence, it takes one to know one
From your posts I can also tell that you are a very intelligent and insightful person, as well as a caring mother and wife.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
RHO!!!!!! it was really nice to get to meet you FINALLY!!! you and bernadette are terrific people!! you have a heart of gold, you sweetie you!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
So many great things to say Christine. Thank you for bringing all of your events to LSCN and for being such great fun whenever your around.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Mar 21 2004, 03:28 PM)RHO!!!!!! it was really nice to get to meet you FINALLY!!! you and bernadette are terrific people!! you have a heart of gold, you sweetie you!

Awe...
....You are gonna make me blush....

Bern that you were vedy cool too......

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
NINJA

·
12,052 Posts
Ken,

It was nice hanging with you and your family last night, meeting your son, and seeing what a great boy you and your wife have raised.

Your a great cook on the bbq, just keep spider away.

Also, next time I see you I think you'll remember who I am. <_<

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
So many great things about all who have posted so far, Cassie, Hazy, Ck, Ken , Hammer, Bikinigirl I have met and all are wonderful People. Genuine!
I am glad to be associated with y'all!

RHO and Al I haven't met you yet but(how I keep missin peeps for so long)...there is still plenty of time and a great summer ahead.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
hammer what to say about hammer. you have been a good friend for quite a while. you know how to take a joke and also know how to dish it out. when someone needs help you are there. you are also a great person to party with, always the life of the group. oh yeah, i never have to worry about you hitting on my girl. i know you like *****'s...

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I'm In!!

DawnieDawn.....Most pleasent personality, Can shake that booty!! Best smile

·
12,052 Posts
Thanks Dave. nothing wrong with *****'s.
Nothing at all........

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
nothing at all till we tried to put the hammer to them...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts