Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems like a pyramid gig to me. A modern amway. Has anybody heard about them before?? I went to a meeting last night and they really emphasized the pyramidial income idea without even mentioning what was being sold.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(jewels @ Jan 8 2004, 01:52 PM)
That's all I gotta say......run fast!

yea, that's what I pretty much thought. Aren't pyramids illegal?

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(jewels @ Jan 8 2004, 02:06 PM)A pyramid is when first of all you have to pay a ridiculous amount to join let's say Anything that is "required" and used as a gimmick to get you to join let's say $600 and that money supposedly goes to the person that signed you up or referred you.

There can be a sign up fee let's say $30 bucks so that you get whatever paperwork is necessary. But really anything over that or if it's used to pay the person that refers you and so on forget it.
that's exactly what it's like

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Amelia @ Jan 8 2004, 02:29 PM)I went to a couple meeting a few years ago, and I still believe it is all bullpucky. There is no way I am going to make my living off a pyramid sceme and hope that when I tell 2 friends, then they'll tell 2 friends etc. That just is not the life for me. There is no prestige in that job.

I couldn't ask my friends and family to do that stuff. I'm totally with you Amelia. It doesn't seem honest to me at all.

QUOTE(JasonR @ Jan 8 2004, 02:29 PM)A friend of mine from church has been involved with Excel for several years now.
I don't know much about the business but I do know he bought a brand new $25,000 Ranger boat cash just from his Excel income. He wanted me to put my long distance service through them. I forget why I didn't go through him. These types of businesses work if you are the type of person to do it. There aren't too many people willing to put the time in to make a profit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.