Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished this morning from around 8 till noon, got 6 eyes and some good size perch. All caught around the st clair light using crawler harnesses and BB. Seems to still be the hot spot.
Wind was kickin out of the west,made it kinda hard to control the boat. Gave the fish to my bud,he hasn't had any walleye this year.
Forgot to take pics. Great day though.

·
Registered
18 Posts
i hear the north channels are catching decent sized walleyes, many not limiting, but bigger fish compared to port huron and marysville fish which are 12 - 16 inchers, was the fish you got barely leagal in size or 2 - 4 lbers like in the north channel? Just curious, may take a ride out there today.

·
Registered
209 Posts
we fished that area twice last week between both trips we caught 3 eyes probably about 15 keeper perch plus tons of dinks, smallies, cat fish, rock bass and a sheep head lots of action in that area always catch a lot in that area

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(SeaSick @ Aug 3 2009, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i hear the north channels are catching decent sized walleyes, many not limiting, but bigger fish compared to port huron and marysville fish which are 12 - 16 inchers, was the fish you got barely leagal in size or 2 - 4 lbers like in the north channel? Just curious, may take a ride out there today.

The biggest was 24inches, and the smallest was 14. The rest were around 19 inches.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.