Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just for the hell of it!! Learning some lessons I should have already known!!

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
One of the first times I met my new friend, Max, was at TNT's last year.....

In a barely discernible Polish accent he was yelling at the top of his lungs....

F**K THE FRENCH!!!!!!!!!

I'll never forget that night!!!!!!

I am NINJA....always ready to F**K the FRENCH!!!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I agree! Anyone that knows me knows that my French boycott is still on. Just like 9-11...I'll never forget everything from WWII to present.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheese eating surrender monkeys is right!!!

·
Registered
896 Posts
Just to play the devil's advocate. We (the thirteen colonies) wouldn't have won the American Revolution without their support. It worked out so well for the United States that the French held their own party a few years later. The country was bankrupt from supporting our revolution. It wrecked their economy and when the queen, Marie Antoinette was told the peasents had no flour for bread, she quipped, "Let them eat cake." Much like King George said, "Let them make hamburgers," when told all the good American jobs were going to India.

But I digress.

Few people know that during the Civil War, France, which ruled Mexico at the time, began to mass troops on our southern border. England was shipping troops to Canada and the idea was that once the rebels and yankees were done slaughtering each other, they'd each march in and divy up what was left.

My father wasn't too crazy about the French. He camped in France from June 1944 until they stopped in Belgium for the holiday break. Being a Buffalo himself, his opinion of the locals was high. Those of you who know a little bit about history know what happened there to brighten up the holidays. The old man didn't talk about it too much, but I always had the impression he thought they were cowards not to mention none too bright.

I've always wanted to see Paris. If they could just get rid of the French, I'm sure the trip would be more pleasurable!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Ken Neeley @ Mar 18 2004, 05:13 PM)One of the first times I met my new friend, Max, was at TNT's last year.....

In a barely discernible Polish accent he was yelling at the top of his lungs....

F**K THE FRENCH!!!!!!!!!

I'll never forget that night!!!!!!

I am NINJA....always ready to F**K the FRENCH!!!

That is the exact thing I thought of when I saw the title!

pee pee on wee wee

·
Registered
382 Posts
I used to work for club med at copper mtn coarado. it was run by the frogs. I've never met such a nasty people as the french. one night one of the french nationals was getting smashed and started breaking and throwing sh*t around, you know basicaly acting like some tuff guy. you should have seen the tears pouring out of this guys eyes when the sherif was taking him away to an american jail!!!! How do you say Pu**y in french?

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ttt whether you wanna see it or not!!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I caught this in a article I was reading today.

France is also lobbying EU countries to drop the 15-year-old embargo on arms sales to China, imposed after the brutal 1989 suppression of pro-democracy demonstrators, the Financial Times said

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Mar 19 2004, 01:24 PM)I caught this in a article I was reading today.

France is also lobbying EU countries to drop the 15-year-old embargo on arms sales to China, imposed after the brutal 1989 suppression of pro-democracy demonstrators, the Financial Times said
If it works, we should slip in there and sell the chineese arms at a great rate with the condition that they could only use them on the french

No wait a minute, then we would probably wind up going over there to save their arses again <_<

Never mind!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
No hating!!!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Add the Spaniards to this for me right now.

I hope were not too busy covering up for them bugging out of Iraq, in case they need our help.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I don't understand their thinking at all. It has to be the media. I go out of my way to get my news from the BBC or International places, but their media must be bashing us.
For the record, we were treated rudely a bunch of times while in France last summer...

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
QUOTE(EDBDBOAT @ Mar 19 2004, 04:05 PM)Add the Spaniards to this for me right now.

I hope were not too busy covering up for them bugging out of Iraq, in case they need our help.

yeah they have like 1300 troops or something silly like that over there oooh big loss. We had more people than that in my high school when I was there. Go home we don't need ya.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Something we must all keep in mind. Everyone on LSCN are decendants from Europeans at one one point in history. The things happening in the world right now are not a reflection of the individuals of a country, but it's government.

Has George exactly represented our populus?

I have been to France, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Italy, Greece, Switzerland, and the UK. IN NONE of those countries have I been treated badly. As a matter of fact, everywhere I went I felt deeply in debted for the individuals hospitality while in each country.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Yo,

Just throwing in a comment, then logging off.

I truly did not have a bad experience AT ALL with french people. I was in Paris for 10 days back in October and everyone was extremely friendly and helpful with directions, etc. I found Paris to be such a historic and international place. I am glad I went.

As Traveler always told me, they live differently in Europe. They enjoy life, going to outdoor cafes, eating good food, but small amounts, they walk everywhere, they live in 500 sq. ft. apts. and from what I saw, do not work that hard. It is a simpler life and I suppose that when you look at the Americans with their huge homes, cars, their fast pace lifestyle and their obesity, I guess that's why they put us down.

HOWEVER, LONG LIVE THE USA - I am glad to be an American.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(BlondeStreak @ Mar 24 2004, 12:06 PM)Yo,

Just throwing in a comment, then logging off.

I truly did not have a bad experience AT ALL with french people. I was in Paris for 10 days back in October and everyone was extremely friendly and helpful with directions, etc. I found Paris to be such a historic and international place. I am glad I went.

As Traveler always told me, they live differently in Europe. They enjoy life, going to outdoor cafes, eating good food, but small amounts, they walk everywhere, they live in 500 sq. ft. apts. and from what I saw, do not work that hard. It is a simpler life and I suppose that when you look at the Americans with their huge homes, cars, their fast pace lifestyle and their obesity, I guess that's why they put us down.

HOWEVER, LONG LIVE THE USA - I am glad to be an American.
I do like their lifestyles, too bad I can't squeeze all of our crap into 500 square feet!! LOL Kinda like living in NYC!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts