Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
QUOTE(vinnie b. @ Dec 18 2009, 08:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>How the heck do you rake a bike? I will go check on him guys he may have bumped his head.

I MEANT BIKE RACK....

aND pUNKY cONVINCOR, THEY HAVE hARLEY SEAT FOR BIG PEOPLE.... with training wheels to boot...

Dang caps were on....

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(Convincor @ Dec 18 2009, 09:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey Vince, you bring the chain. I'll bring the pipe. AP can bring the blow torch. We'll F this dude up at that bike rack. View attachment 69924

LMFAO. YOU BUNCH OF SISSY PUNKS..

BRING IT ON...

THAT IS IF YOUR DONE CLEANING THE HOUSE AND WASHING THE DISHES YET...

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(mark352 @ Dec 18 2009, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I hear the bloods are showing up too

better wear your dress

Okay mr Chef who wears a pink apron, who you talking to????

And Sheamus, use that broken steering cable to hold your pants up or something...

It's probably full of dryrot anyhow and will probably just break apart just like old weed wacker line...

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Dec 19 2009, 07:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(mark352 @ Dec 18 2009, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I hear the bloods are showing up too

better wear your dress

And Sheamus, use that broken steering cable to hold your pants up or something...

It's probably full of dryrot anyhow and will probably just break apart just like old weed wacker line...

OK. It's rumble time for you dude. Several boaters gangin up on a part time boater will be easy to take you down at the bike rack. Get ready.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(Convincor @ Dec 19 2009, 10:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Dec 19 2009, 07:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(mark352 @ Dec 18 2009, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I hear the bloods are showing up too

better wear your dress

OK. It's rumble time for you dude. Several boaters gangin up on a part time boater will be easy to take you down at the bike rack. Get ready.

I heard you like taking guys down on the piers.... he he he

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Dec 19 2009, 10:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Dec 19 2009, 07:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(mark352 @ Dec 18 2009, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I hear the bloods are showing up too

better wear your dress

That Rich Punk won't be riding home any time soon!

View attachment 69950

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(Away Point @ Dec 19 2009, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Convincor @ Dec 19 2009, 10:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Dec 19 2009, 07:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(mark352 @ Dec 18 2009, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I hear the bloods are showing up too

better wear your dress

That Rich Punk won't be riding home any time soon!

View attachment 69950

Now that's funny....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts