Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I usually fish the between the marina and the island behind the raft. Thinking of going further out (Like where the FH can normally is) to try that area and get away from all the people racing. I have some weed beds marked over there on my GPS but never ice fish that way. Has anybody had any luck over that way?

·
Registered
124 Posts
QUOTE(Mrfattylabatt @ Feb 4 2010, 11:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I usually fish the between the marina and the island behind the raft. Thinking of going further out (Like where the FH can normally is) to try that area and get away from all the people racing. I have some weed beds marked over there on my GPS but never ice fish that way. Has anybody had any luck over that way?

I fished in the marina yesterday afternoon from 3-5:30. Only caught one big rock bass in the first two hours and then 4 small gills in the last half hour. I was going to go out on the lake, but some guys were coming into the marina saying it was too slow on the lake.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.