Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Fished there Fri-Sat-Sun in the cut next to the island. Couple of nice gills, some huge sunnies, alot of largemouth cruising thru, and perch were all dinks with the exception of a few Jumbos that would come thru just long enough to deliver some false hope and keep on moving. There are some big holes from guys setting up speariing shacks and moving them so be carefull.

·
Registered
37 Posts
fair haven has been a joke from my experience the last 2 weeks. I try not to fish the weekends with all the racers out there. getin ready to head out right now. I have the big Red Permanent right next to the island in front of the raft. Tons of big bass come thru there, occasional carp, pike. not alot of keepr perch, maybe 4 the last week. havnt sat there in a few days now, so im gunna go give it a try. been out near salt river in the bay the past 2 days, and not alot of action there too. ive been all over fair haven, from 3 fow, to 6 fow. weedy and sandy, havnt caught much of anything. But I'll post to fair haven if i start pickin up on it. good luck all, b safe out there. ambulance at the blue water bait launch site yesterday at noon, havnt heard what happened yet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.