Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've always been to LSC right after the bass seaon opened, I've got a chance to come up the last week in Sept or mid Oct. Can you guys give me your opinion on which would the best time for bass, thx in advance.

·
Registered
110 Posts
QUOTE(skeeter1433 @ Aug 27 2009, 09:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've always been to LSC right after the bass seaon opened, I've got a chance to come up the last week in Sept or mid Oct. Can you guys give me your opinion on which would the best time for bass, thx in advance.

With this crazy summer i dont know if there is a right time lol. I can say they are in there tho. Earlier when it was warm I was finding a good group of largemouth in the weed beds about 5 or 6 fow. but lately I've been going deep. I think either time you'll catch fish just might have to change up the presentaion.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 12/07
2,539 Posts
QUOTE(skeeter1433 @ Aug 27 2009, 09:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've always been to LSC right after the bass seaon opened, I've got a chance to come up the last week in Sept or mid Oct. Can you guys give me your opinion on which would the best time for bass, thx in advance.
Way too hard to predict. You're only talking a few weeks difference on the calendar, but depending on what the weather does with water temps it could make a big difference on the bite.

I would tend to hold off until October, but with this year's weather, who knows what will happen. August isn't even over yet, and it'll feel like fall out there today and tomorrow.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
A very weird year for weather and fishing/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.